SIXTEEN: First and Last

Yoongi in his cat form, stretched his body. He jumped off the bed as he thought that taehyung already got off the bed. He went out the room, then he stopped. He can't hear the heartbeat of taehyung. "Aish that kid", he instantly walked back into the bedroom and change into human and wear taehyung's clothing. Then dashed out from the flat.

Taehyung once again, forgot that he still has the smell of the catnip.

°°°

It's Friday, and because it's friday. Taehyung assigned again to be a waiter.

Taehyung oblivious to the fact that he's been the center of attraction since he got to work, continue to attend orders as if there's nothing wrong. " You okay hyung?", Taehyung asked whilst reaching for the tray of order from the counter.

"M-me?" Hoseok asked halfly dazed.

Taehyung nod, he noticed that hoseok has this red face since morning. But he didn't got a reply, his hyung keeps on staring at his way. "Ahm.. I'll just serve this hyung", he face the other way and walked to the table that indicates on the tray he was holding.

Hoseok was sure, taehyung smells different today and he can't stop looking at his hips and down to his-- " H-huh? Yes?", he looked behind him and he saw Jungkook has an irritated look.

"I said, are you eye-raping hyung?", Jungkook disgustedly asked.

" What?!" He saw few customers look at their way. "Of course not!" He whisper defensively.

"Yeah, right. Like you not being gay", Jungkook sarcastically said. " I'm not blind, Jimin was also doing it. Like right NOW".

"What?", hoseok looking for Jimin, and indeed. Jimin was checking out taehyung.

Right now taehyung was talking to a customer, who's ears were twitching whilst talking back to him. " Pardon?",

"I said, can I order you instead?" The customer flirtly said.

Taehyung let it process in his head. "No?". He slowly bring down his little pad.

" No? Can I just get your number?" The customer persistently asked.

Now taehyung already registered it. Oh, he was hitting on me. "No", he once again answered surely this time. " If you don't have any order sir. I'll excuse myself now". He was about to walked away when the customer hold his wrist.

"Why can't you give your number? I can fully smell that you're unmated. What's the harm?", the customer asked bluntly.

" Get your hand's off me, sir", Taehyung calmly said.

Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok noticed the situation taehyung was in, they was about to go there but someone beat them to it. And hoseok instantly shivered.

"Shit-- " the customer painfully said.

Taehyung saw how yoongi hold tightly on the customers arm that has been holding him. Then finally his hand was free.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but he's already taken". Yoongi made sure that he send his furious stare on the customer and pull taehyung away.

Taehyung let his hyung pulled him. Looking down, embarrassed on what yoongi told whilst ago,

Yoongi walked as if he owned the cafe and dragged taehyung inside the kitchen. He made taehyung rest his back on the door. " Taehyung.. Again, you forgot something"

Taehyung whimpered the way his hyung stare at him, his orbs was not lavender, this time it's more blood coloured mixed with sunset. It's like telling him to submit. He instantly tilt his head, neck on full display. But yoongi has other plan. Taehyung was shocked when a pair of lips connected on his own.

Taehyung just stood there, bewildered. First Kiss. He was thinking if Yoongi was really kissing him right now. And he was processing in his mind, that was  yoongi really kissing him and currently asking for entrance.

When taehyung didn't open his mouth, next thing yoongi did was tug taehyung lower lip that what made the younger released a moan. Yoongi took that chance of darting his tongue inside the other mouth. And he fully explore his wet cavern.

Taehyung was very new to this feeling, then he surprise his self for kissing back. Throwing all his logical thinking. His hands found their way resting on yoongi's chest, whilst the latter on his waist. Holding him in place.

Then after a whilst, yoongi detached his lips from taehyung to breathe for a moment then reattached to his jaw, leaving trail of sloppy kisses down to his neck and pushed his teeth in,

After yoongi leave his lips, he gasp for air. His lungs felt like demanding more air, and thats what he did. He breathe in so much oxygen as possible, but not too long he once again felt yoongi's lips on him. Then that familiar feeling of being bitten by him. "H-hyung.." He squeaked out, closing his eyes.

Yoongi hold him tighter this time, drinking more blood. When he felt taehyung limp, that made him stopped and realized what he did. He intinctively licked on the bitten skin until healed. He sighed and rest his forehead on the younger's shoulder, wrapping his arms on his waist, supporting the weak taehyung.

Stupid self,
Stupid jealousy,
Stupid self,
Stupid hormones,
Stupid stupid stupid,

How will I explain this to him? He accidentally marked Taehyung as HIS---

Mate.

•••

💙💚💛💜