THREE: Bunny

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."

-John Steinbeck

•••

Taehyung works as a dishwasher so he stays in the kitchen most of the time. But when there's a lot of customer, he have to work as a waiter or assist his co-worker or as a cashier. Why not the boss hire more employees? Well, you see - friday is the only day that there's a lot of customers. The rest of the day was normal.

"Oh? V-hyung! Morning"

Taehyung, opened the door widely and made a bee-line to the locker and change for his uniform. He walk beside Jungkook and start wiping the dishes that was done washing.

"Morning, kookie", whilst wiping the clear tall glass that serves for the smoothies they also serve. He stare's on Jungkook that's just leaning 'cause he's already done washing. " Kookie, care to explain why did you do my dishes again?".

You see, Jungkook work as a baker with the co-worker (who's late by the way). And that's three of them working together in the kitchen.

Jungkook has a prominent blush on his cheeks.

But taehyung didn't notice this. Still waiting for the kids reason. Rising his eyebrow, he went for another glass and wipes with the cloth he's using. He already know his reply-for it was always what the boy will reply whenever he asked him. And he sighs when he heard his usual answer.

"There's nothing to do", Jungkooks reply with his usual tone. Acting as if it's simple thing.

" Kookie, you can't just always do my job", with a helpless sigh. He just pat Jungkooks head in appreciation. " Thank you, anyway", He gave his best smile. "Just don't do it again".

" Yes, hyung!" Jungkook smiles like a kid that had recieved his treat.

"I think, you'll keep doing it", he sigh's. " I can't trust you're bunny smile", he wen't back to wiping the rest of the dishes.

•••

(*°=°*)V