FIFTEEN: Happening

"What the-- hey!", Taehyung had been yanked back from standing at the door, he shouted. He was about to go to work but a sudden pull didn't allow him to.

Yoongi pulled taehyung back because he once again forgot something. It's the third day the younger forgot. He softly pushed him on the wall.

Taehyung didn't bother to wake yoongi up, thinking he can just walk to the kitchen for he already prepared his meal (a carton of milk). " What?"

A display of both lavender orbs from yoongi, make taehyung remembered something.

He forgot again that he still has the effect of the catnip. There's this one problem, he was already wearing a secure shirt, "wait i-- ngh~",  but yoongi didn't think there's a problem and bit him on his neck instead, yoongi continue his drinking, taehyung who has no other way out, he looked to his side for yoongi to have more access on his neck. " mhm--" he moaned out.

Yoongi later on was lapping the younger. After the skin had been healed. He hug the younger, whilst rubbing soothing circles on his back. As usual, taehyung will rest on his shoulder, and yoongi was used to it, and was not complaining at all.

Minutes later, taehyung moved off the hug, he instantly hold onto his neck and gasp a little. He probably should hide it. "Ah, hyung. Why on my neck?" He weakly asked.

And that's the reason why he went to work a little late and has a gauze patched on his neck. He successfully walked passed hoseok, and entered the kitchen. He walked to the locker. What he saw later on shocked him,

Jungkook and Jimin was currently kissing. Jimin being pinned on the locker by Jungkook.

The two didn't noticed taehyung, and the latter walked back outside.

Taehyung wide eyes, blushing and breathing incoherently.

Jin who was about to enter the kitchen, saw taehyung. The younger was unbelievably red. "Hey, tae. You okay?" It's like just then the younger noticed him.

"Jin hyung! Yes, I'm fine!" Taehyung blabbers out.

Jin later on saw the gauze on taehyung. "What happened to your neck?"

"Oh? This?" Taehyung touch his neck. "It's nothing hyung." He looked back again at Jin, "You were going?"

"Kitchen" Jin.

"Ow.  O-okay", taehyung give way and Jin walked inside first then then he trailed behind. The two of them saw Jungkook and Jimin,attending on their station. It was like, there were no kissing that happened a whilst back. Taehyung walked straight to the locker and changed.

His day went on until night at work, he was exhausted, not because of work but for thinking too much. He purposely didn't talked to Jungkook and Jimin, he can't stop thinking about what he witnessed on the two.

°°°
When taehyung entered his flat, and after kicking his shoes off. He walked to the living room and he saw yoongi laying on the sofa. He went closed to him and saw him slowly opening his eyes.

Yoongi saw taehyung staring down on him. Yoongi opened his arms, these past days, taehyung becomes so cuddly with him. Either when he's a cat, or in human form. And now was not an exception. He received a box shaped smile and the younger lay besides him accepting his hug. " How was work?", he asked him as always.

Taehyung burried his head on the chest of yoongi. "Mhm, tiring" he replied with his whinny tone.

"Wanna' eat?" Yoongi hug his waist and his other hand combing taehyung hair.

"Later" taehyung replied

That was the last yoongi heard from the younger before he heard him dozing off.

•••

💜💛💚💙