Chapter 26

Saturday 3rd August,2020.

Husna! Mahbub shouted from his bedroom.
Husna that was in the kitchen preparing breakfast heard his voice shouting out her name like something's wrong. She dropped the knife that she was holding and ran as fast as she could to his room.
She barged into the room breathing heavily.
What happened? She asked trying to catch her breath.

Asma is standing...he shouted jumping like a kid while Asma just giggles trying to take a step to her mom.
Husna groaned before picking Asma sitting down on the edge of the bed.

You're not happy...he pouted sitting close to her.
You scared me, I thought something bad happened, you made me run like a mad woman...she complained placing Asma on the bed before walking to her drawer that's inside his room.

Ohhh, sorry darling, I was just overwhelmed,my baby is finally standing...he said walking to her. He hugged her from the back and she relaxed a little bit.
Ok...she muttered placing the back of her head on his chest.

Ka koya mata zama ba kaya ko...she rolled her eyes picking out a pink overall.
He let go of her and walked into his closet.
You're also naked...he shouted out smirking. It was only then she realized she's wearing a black bomb short and a black crop top.
She shrugged before walking to smiling Asma.

Babyn mommy...she grinned kissing her and tickling her simultaneously. Asmau's laughter echoed all over the room, mahbub that was getting dressed inside his closet had to smile.

She finished dressing her before laying her down on the bed.

He walked out of the closet wearing a long trousers and a black vest

Babyn daddy...he called out sitting close to husna.

Kai dalla babyn mommy ce, right Asma...husna said before directing her question to Asma and surprisingly, she nodded her head slightly before throwing her small hands to husna.

Yes, yes, yes...Babyn mommy ce...husna shouted jumping with Asma on her hands while she giggled.
Mahbub hissed before angrily storming out of the room.

Husna laughed at him placing Asma on the bed. She poured Asmau's milk inside her bottle before walking out of the room with her.
She descended downstairs and met mahbub laying down on the couch watching news.