Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to blackfreak_ and Haleeeymarh_b for always voting and giving me the heartwarming comments 😌❤️ thanks for always making my day❤️

Friday 15th February,2020.

Engineer mahmud and General omar decided that it is going to be a low key wedding because they don't want people to start talking bad about it.
Few of her close relatives and his close relatives came. They did the walima on Thursday which was yesterday and today's the Daurin aure and kai amarya.

After jumat salah, the imam announced that there was a wedding to be hold, and right there, the knot was tied. Husna was finally Mrs mahbub Mahmud!

Husna was seated on her bed feeding her baby with ikram combing her long silk mixture of brown and black hair. She heard her phone beeps and she quickly grabbed it from her side drawer and opened it, it was a massage from mahbub and it reads;

"Alhamdulillah, the knot has been tied, you're officially mine now umm Asma, we are islamically one, mother of my beautiful princess and you being the queen"

She smiled sadly mixture of so many emotions gushing into her heart. She looked down to her cute baby sleeping on her arms looking so innocent. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks and she sniffs.

Meya faru husna? Haula asked placing her hand on her shoulder.
I'm now mahbub's wife...she muttered as more tears streamed down her cheek.

Haba husna, you suppose to be happy fa, kinyi aure asirin kina rufe... she said wiping her tears with her thumb.

Shine ai, Dan allah stop crying husna, or do you want us to cry? Aysha pouted slightly making husna to chuckle.

I'm sure mahbub would take very good care of you husna, you married a man that every woman would wish to have as her husband...Firdausi chirped in.

Come here favorite cousin, ni kin san mene, I'm jealous woo, mutum se kyaun tashin hankali, ba dole mahbub ya rikice ba, gashi har kin shafawa babyn nan kyau....ikram blurted out pulling husna into a tight hug.
Husna laughs at her choice of words before muttering "kema kina da kyau ai"

Haula, Firdausi and Aysha joined the hug before ikram shouted "na who born this fine girl yah yah" making all of them to laugh.

Oh my god my baby... husna shouted pushing them away.
Allah sarki an danne babyn mommy...she pouted kissing her baby's cute pink lips.

Dalla masu baby...ikram scrunched up her nose making husna to laugh slightly.
Hausna's phone started ringing and she handed the baby to ikram muttering "excuse me" before walking out of the room.

Hello...she said waiting for the person on the line to talk.
Amaryan mahbub....she heard a deep husky voice making her heart to jump slightly.

Ye...yes...she stammered.
He chuckles softly before saying "lathif ne, nayi loosing contacts dina shiyasa kikaga Sabon number"

Ohhhh...was all she could say her body shaking slightly.
Congratulations...he said and she muttered "thank you"

He cleared his throat before calling her name softly.
Ummm...she answered.

Just know that I still love you and I'll keep the love alive in my heart, I'll never love a girl like I loved you in my life, even though you never tell me you loved me back, but I always have hope, just maybe someday, you'll tell me, I've been hunting you for years, waiting for your love, but now you're married to my best friend, I know everything, I know you didn't choose that to happen neither did he, so I know you haven't betrayed my love for you, but I still love you...so much....he finished with a sight. Husna didn't realize she'd been crying till when he was done.