Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to my love 👆sauda_k happy birthday best friend❤️ may allah continue to guide you baby❤️...

5th February, 2019..

How's the paper husna? Lathif asked as they were walking towards her car.

It was good alhamdulillah, kawai de a taya mu da addua...husna replied bringing her car key from her bag.

Allah ya bada saa...lathif said with a smile still following them.
It seems like you guys are in a hurry...he added.

Yea, mami's looking for her at home...haula replied him.
Ohh ohk, my regards to mami please...he said.

Ok, bye...husna said before getting into the car and zoomed off. She dropped haula at home before going home.

Mami! Husna called out keeping her bag on the cushion before walking into the kitchen.
Mami what happened? You called me... she said kissing Hajiya hindu's cheek who was busy washing her chicken.

Asmau, mahbub and his parents are coming later for dinner, this is already 3:00 and I still don't know what to cook...Hajiya hindu pouted.

And what are you doing with this chicken? Husna asked already on the verge of laughing, she knows how her mami doesn't like the idea of thinking of what to cook for guest.

I don't know, I'm just washing it, it's all your daddy's fault, he didn't tell me since till now...Hajiya hindu shouted and a single tear rolled over to her face.

Seriously mami....husna started laughing wiping Hajiya hindu's tears.
It's nothing to worry about seriously.

Look, just keep this chicken for now, we're going to prepare spaghetti bolognese with meat balls,roasted garlic mashed potatoes,salad and roasted chicken.
We'll do cream caramel and waffles for dessert then orange and coconut drink to go with it and that's all....husna said excitedly.

Hajiya hindu gasped looking at husna like she'd grown two heads.
What? Husna asked confused.

Obviously we are two in this house, and I'm a slow cooker, and you've mentioned almost 10 foodssss, and this is already 3:15pm....Hajiya hindu explains her hands akimbo.

Mami don't worry, you'll just help me with little things like roasting your dear chicken, and cutting the vegetables...husna said walking to the cabinet to bring out all the ingredients necessary for the cooking.
*****
5:00pm

Asmau came back from her office,she went directly to her toilet and had a long relaxing bath before coming out of the toilet.

She called mahbub and he picked up on the first ring.
Hey babe, how's your day going? He asked and she smiled before answering.
"Good alhamdulillah, and yours?"

Same sweetheart, I'll be coming home now so that we'll get ready early, boss hate delays...he chuckled.

Can't wait to see Zarah, I missed her...Asmau shouted making mahbub to gasp.
"What? You missed who?"

Zahra....she laughs, she's the pain in the ass but I love her, I love to see her bullying you.. she said still laughing.

Holly crap, zahra don't bully me Asma, I'll punch your face if I come back home, don't worry I'll get back to you, I'll make sure you lose your front teeth....he yelled before ending the call.

Asmau laughed wholeheartedly, she loves teasing mahbub, he hates it when she says zahra is bullying him.

She finished dressing up and started watching "everything everything" on her laptop as she patiently waited for mahbub to come back.