"Yeah, im fine" He pointed to the door and I got out my keys and opened it up. I shut the door behind me and he headed into the kitchen.

"Wheres Alice?" He asked absently, opening the fridge and pulling out two cokes.

"Um, im not sure. She has a key anyway"

He nodded, sitting down at the table. I took a seat oppisite him and he slided a can of coke towards me.

"Thanks" I cracked it open and took a sip.

"So..." He said awkwardly.

"Tell me about her" I asked quietly, on a whim. His silence seemed full of shock that I asked. But he soon recovered and shifted in his seat. My gaze hit the table as he rubbed his neck.

"She was beutiful" He started. "And kind, so kind" I glanced up at him, but his eyes had unfocused as if remembering something from very long ago.

"I loved her" He whispered. "Everyone loved her" A tear dropped down his cheek, glistening with pain.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"She, she was shot. It was my fault" I waited for him to coninue, he swiped at a few tears.

"If I hadnt of asked her to meet me earlier, then she wouldnt of got on that bus. She was shot because she wouldnt hand over her purse, its my fault, I should of just met he at the time we arranged" He sobbed out. Crying harder, tears falling more rappidly.

"Its not your fault Seth. And I know you wont believe me, but its the truth. And even though I dont know her, I know that Emily wouldnt blame you either"

"Your right. You dont know her. Know one did. It was my fault!" He screamed standing up so fast he knocked the chair down. He ran out of the house, the door slamming shut behind him.

*Seths P.O.V*

I sped out of the house, guilt coursing through me as I realised that I probably hurt Calla. But no one knew Emily like I did. No one.

"Seth" A soft voice called my name.

"Emily?" I spun around, trying too find her, only to realise that it was in my head. As usual, Emily's was the voice I heard in my head. Always just her calling my name though. That was all I ever heard her say. Because it was the last thing I heard from her soft lips. She was on the phone to me. She had called out my name, it was full of panic and worry. She was scared. And it was my fault, she should never have to be scared.

"Dont be afraid" I whispered to her. The street I was in was empty, I glanced around. I hadnt realised where I was, I hadnt even realised that I had ran so far away. I was at Emily's parents house. Micheal had moved away as soon as he was old enough, but Emily had stayed. Maybe I could pop in, just to say a quick hi.

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. I heard light footsteps and the door swung open. A young girl stood there, around the age of 13.

"Seth?" My mouth hung open.

"Lacey?" She smiled widely and jumped forward to hug me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bewildered, stairing at my younger sister.

"What are YOU doing here" She asked back. "And where have you been for the past year!?" I smiled sadly. When Emily died I left home and never visited back, afriad of the sympathy.

"Im sorry sis" I hugged her again. When I pulled away I realised that another girl had walked to the door. Another young girl, also the same age as Lacey. My mouth hung open again. She looked just like Emily. Her golden hair hanging down in long ringlets, a soft fringe sweeping over her eyes. Her features more childlike, but equaly as beutiful.

"Seth!" She said happily.

"Katie?" I breathed. "You look just like her" I said quietly. She had grown so much in the last year, it had been so long that I'd forgotten theire striking resemblence. Her face became sad with pain, remembering her sisters death. Lacey put an arm around her, I forgot that they had been friends.

"One year tommorow" Katie whispered. "It only feels like it was yesterday"

I stepped forward hugging both of the,. Katie had too always been like a little sister to me. She was wearing a long white flowing dress.

"This was hers" She pinched at the dress. "She gave it too me a few days before she died"

"I know" I said softly. "You were so happy" More footsteps were heard and an older lady came to the door. She too had blonde hair, but short and straight, similar features to her daughters.

"Seth?" She said smiling.

"Hi mrs Autumns"

"Hello dear, its good too see you, come in come in" She ushered me in the girls in. Tears brimmed on my eyes as I glanced around the house, memories of me and Emily here filled my mind.

"I miss her too" Katie whispered. I nodded, shakeing off my tears. "Mum wanted to move after she died. But I couldnt leave, I didnt want too. Emily loved this house"

"I know" I whispered back, gazing up the grand staircase.

"Would you like too see her room? We havent moved much"

"Yeah, Id love that"

Katie lead me up the long mahogany staircase, Lacey following behind us. She stopped infront of Emily's door. A plain white door with a sock pinned to it. I accidently pinned that there when we were messing around trying to hand up some frames, she wanted to keep it. I smiled, touching it lightly.

Katie opened the door, and stepped aside for me to walk in.

"We'll wait for you downstairs" I nodded and they walked away. Takeing a deep breath, I stepped into her room. I closed the door behind me and sucked in air as I took it all in, somehow it still smelled of her. Of violets and lillies. Almost nothing had been touched. A discarded jumper still lay over a chair, her bits and bobs around, still messy, still lived in. But looking closer, you could see the newly done bed, and everything else, was collecting dust from the months of not being used. I trailed my hand along the white pristine walls, her desk was still filled with books, revision and reading, note pads and music sheets. The end was scattered with picture frames, most of them of her and me. I trailed my finger over one, takeing the dust off. It was of me and her infront of a party. A party we'd gone too a month before she'd died. She looked so vibrant and healthy. Her beutiful face glowing, my arms around her as she kissed me.

"God I miss you Emily" I whispered to her picture. A tear dropped onto her desk, onto a piece of paper, makeing a small wet dot. It was a small piece of paper tucked into one of her note books. I picked it up and gasped sadly as I realised what it was. A poem, that I'd wrote for her. Stuck inside, a small picture of the two of us. We looked so happy. I dropped it back in her notebook and retreated out of the door. I cant stay here, too much Emily. Too much of someone I can no longer have.

A small knock was at the door just before I opened it.

"Seth" A familiar voice called queitly.

****************************************************************

NO! Emily has not been bought back from the dead!

Lol, I hope that you enjoyed it. I'll upload again soon :)

PS: Sorry guys! I thought that I uploaded this AGES ago! But realised just now that I didnt, sorry guys, but its here now, hope you enjoyed it, love you guys :)x