Okay so why the hell is there a boy in MY house. In MY room. NAKED? CHAPTER TWO!

OH MY GOD GUYS I AM SO SORRY! I realy am so sorry i havent uploaded in SO LONG! Im so sorry! So ive made this extra long for you. Im realy realy realy sorry!

Im deffinatly going to upload more often now, i PROMISE that i will upload again next saturday, thats my thing now, new uploads every saturday!

If you have any ideas, I would realy love to here them :)

Please Comment. Or Vote. Or Become A Fan. xD

*****************************************************************************************************

Okay why the hell is there a boy in my room. On my floor. NAKED?

Chapter Two.

Recap::

"Its like you live here" I said smiling. He sat down and I sat down across from him.

"Hmm, how about that?"

"Huh?"

"Ive been crashing on mates couches for the past month, and....you seem to live alone...but I guess you dont.....do you?" He looked down at the clothes.

"I dont live with anyone"

"Cool, so.....I know that I dont know you, at all" He smiled. "But whatcha think?"

I grinned makeing a snap descion. "Sure"

"Seriously? Thanks, by the way, im not a murderer or rapist or anything" He grinned.

I laughed. "Good good"

"Well then Calla, looks like were roomies" He grinned again.

End Of Recap::

I stood up walking out the kitchen.

"I'll show you your new room"

He followed me as I led him to the second biggest room in the house.

"Nice, other than its...pink?" He looked at me funnily. I never came in this room, Id always ment to paint it, but never could be bothered.

"Its the second biggest here, you can paint it" I laughed.

"Uh, thanks, well, its....lovely" He said walking around. He opened up a cupbored and his face was suddenly bright red.

"What?" I said as he started to try to cover a laugh with a cough. He reached into the cupbored and pulled something out. It was a pink box with no lid, inside it was a lacy black piece of material, attatched to it was pink fluff, dotted around the edge. I gasped stepping forward.

"Are you planning something for me tonight?" He smirked.

"I have NEVER seen that in my life!" I shireked grabbing at the flimsy fabric, is was a bra and underwear ensmble, obviously used for seducing. I looked inside the box, a small hot pink piece of paper was folded inside. What is with all the fucking damn pink! I dropped the fabric and grabbed the paper, it had my name on the outside:

Calla :)

Baby, happy birthday, I hope that you'll want to wear this tonight, ill be round later ;D

I Love You. Your boyfriend - Josh.

"Oh, my. GOD!"

He couldnt hold back his laughter anymore and burst out laughing. He read the note over my shoulder then sweeped the lace off the floor.

"Well...I guess that you have a boyfriend?" He asked more seriousley now.

"No, as of today, just before I met you acctualy, he's an Ex.