Whose screaming loud now ?

AN:

this chapter is much longer and better than the first two. i guess i was just setteling into things.

sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes.

BLAIRS POV

I really couldn't care less who my mentor was, but now that it's this boy or should I say "Luke" I think I can find my own way around the school.

I walked out the door Luke was leaning againts, shoving him with my shoulder causing him to stumble back. I carried on walking, timtable in my hand held high in my hands not really caring if anything happened to him when suddenly the piece of paper in my hand got ripped out which caused me to spin around. Luke had sgrabbed my timetable out of my hands.

"That was a dick move." i spat at him, causing him to look up at me slowley with a sly smirk on his face.

'I know." was his reply before he looked back down at my timetable.

I slid my bag around from my back to my stomach, one handle still hanging on my shoulder. I opened the small pouch at the botton of my bag taking a cigarette and lighter out. I easily lite the cigerette taking a puff and slowly blowing ou the smoke, my body instantly relaxed

"You done yet ?" i asked with a tone of annoyance in my voice.He oversly picked it up because he let a small chuckle out. "No."

For goodness sake.

I reached my free arm up snatching the paper back from him "Oh, thats good to hear." I replied and a sarcastic smile tugged on my lips when he shot his head up looking annoyed.

I then span around on the heal of my shoes throwing the ciagrette on the floor and then smuthering it." I don't need your help, so please leave me alone." I shouted to him as I was walking down the hallway. Before he could even reply I turned down a passage and BINGO!!! the exit. Just what I was looking for. I wasn't going to class, not today at leaset. I walked to the door with big read letters ontop spelling "EXIT". I pushed the door open and way greated with fresh air. I took a deep breathe and walked out the door shutting it behind me. Infront of me were two sport feilds, I walked onto the closest one and sat on the top left corner. The bell had already run when i was waiting for Luke to give my timetable back and everyone was in class.

I had a few tree's giving me shade, it wasn't a hot day but it wasn't cold either, sitting under the trees were perfect.

When i sat down I instantly regretted getting rid of my cigarette. I took my bag off my back placing it on my side leaning the back of it on my tigh. I reached for the same pouch pulling out the same box of cigarettes and lighter, I took one out of the box and then chucked the box to my side. I put the cigarette between my lips while liting it. I'd just taken a deep breathe in when the pressence of someone startled me. For fucks sake. I just want sometime alone. I looked up to see a boy with purple hair, he looked firmiliar, and then i clicked he was one of those boys from Saturday night.

Great, so, "Luke" and his whole "gang" go here, just my luck.

He walked a little closer, lifting his hand gesturing to the box of cigarettes on the floor. "Can I have one?" His voice was low and husky.

"Sure." I wasn't going to say no because he didn't do anything wrong to me and it was honestly to awkward to. He bent down taking one out of the box and then reached in his pocked, pulled out a lighter and lit it. He took one puff, inhaling and then exhaling before sitting himself right next to me. He chucked the box and his lighter on my lap.

"Sorry abou tmy friend the other night, he thinks he runs this town." He said taking another puff of his cigarette exhalling the smoke with a perfect "O". "He got a little pissed off when he saw you sprey painting our building."

"Your building ?" You've got to be kidding me. it was seriously noticable that that building belonged to noone.

"Well it's not ours, but we have been hanging out there since i can remember."

"oh." was all i could reply, not that I felt bad, i couldnt care less, but I didnt want to carry on with this stupid conversation. We sat in silence and finished our cigarettes. I took one last puff then pushed my cigarette into the grass putting it out. I couldn't sit here like this with this silnce anylonger. I stood up grabbing my bag and slung it over my shoulder, I turned around signaling goodbye, he mimiced my action and as i turned around I was once again greated with those now fimiliar blue eyes. " Little Bitch, I see you have made a new friend, His names Michael, he was never really one to talk much."

"Okay cool, didn't i ask you to leave me alone ? God your irratating." I mumbled the last part, not in the mood to argue any longer. The bell rang indecating 2nd period. "Well i should go, I'd much rather be in class than spend time with you." Isaid and rolled my eyes at him, stepping to the side so we way out of my way. I walked acroos the field, remembering i left my ciargette and lighter there, but i wasn't going back. I walked through the door i entered outside with and started searching for my next class. The bell rang again, indercating that the 2nd period had now officialy started. I walked up a flight of stares looking for room '23' but as i walked down that passage i had no luck, i turned around walking back to the stairs and walked back down them. i walked down the same passage as before but in the opposite direction when a sudden force pulled my forearm back pushing me up against the wall.

What the fuck ?

I looked up to see none other than Luke smirking at me, his face a few inches away from mine. He pushed his full body against mine and slowly moved his head towards my neck, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Don't enjoy my company, ay ?' he breathed a hot breathe against my neck. "I'm pretty sure you'll be enjoying it when your screaming my name. Loud."

Oh hell no. my first reaction was to kick him, and kick him hard. i kneed him right in the crotch and he released a screem of pain. I pushed him back with my palm on his chest, getting away from his grip.

"Whose screaming loud now ?" I yelled back smirking while i started walking down the passage, looking for my class.