1 - new girl so what ? i'm punk rock.

BLAIR POV

The worst part about moving from one country to another is not going to a new school, having millions of boxes and bags to unpack, making new friends or having to find my way around town, the worst part is having to find new places to break the rules.

Okay, don't get me wrong, it's not like I actually try to get a bad girl reputation. It comes naturally, its who I am, I enjoy breaking the rules, it gives me this adrenalin rush, makes me feel free and wild, but now I'm ganna have to find new ways to rebel here. Lucky for me my mom moved here a few days before I did, making sure everything was unpacked and perfect for when I got here she was always like that everything had to be perfect and in order but to me I couldn't care less.

Leaving London wasn't has hard as I thought it would be, sure I had friends, I was the queen of my school, but there wasn't anyone I was close to. I guess I was fine with that, it would get a bit lonely but all I really needed was someone to smoke, deal some drugs and do the daily graffiti with. I landed Friday morning, meaning today was Saturday and I needed to get outside and paint some art maybe meet a few people and just see the town. Jet-lag hasn't effected me, yet. Maybe ill use that as an excuse for Monday, jet-lag can be a bitch right ? Might as well use it to its fullest advantage. But for now I was outside roaming the streets in my black skinny jeans and my Blink 182 band shirt, looking for a run down building or a out of view empty wall.

I turned down a few roads when I came across an empty field with a run-down abandoned building, half the walls were broken down and the paint was barley visible. This is perfect.

I walked up to the building, not really bothered by if anyone saw me. Whose going to come here at 6 pm anyway? I slid my backpack off and unzipped it taking out my black and blue spray paint, I stood there, one bottle in each hand staring at the broken down wall, thinking of what to paint, when a design appeared in my head, my hands started moving without me thinking, this was a natural thing for me, I enjoyed it so much, it was my escape. After about 15 minutes I stepped back admiring my work when a deep laugh brought me out of my trance.

I turned around to see 4 boys around my age starring back at me with the same expression, who the fuck would be out here at 6:30 at night ? They were all pretty good looking, but nothing I hadn't seen before. The one had dark drown hair, a very strong jawline and looked Asian in my opinion next to him stood a blonde haired boy, the tallest one of them all, he had tattoos going up his arms and had a lip piercing. Next to him was a guy with purple hair a little bigger than the rest of them and a little behind them was a boy with curly blonde hair, I didn't really take detail to what they were wearing and it was getting dark but one thing I did notice was that they all held spray cans, just as I did, one in each hand.

By their appearance I thought that we could be friends, they didn't look so far off from me, I walked up to them after putting my spray cans back in my backpack and zipping it up. "who are you ?" were the words that left my lips, sounding a little more harsh than I expected. The tall blonde one walked closer to me, towering over me, he was taller than I expected. "a little bitch like you should know, what does it look like" he said with annoyance in his voice. He smelt of weed and alcohol. Okay gee, I don't even know you, no need to be so rude. "you" I said angrily pushing him back because he was standing far to close for my liking "need to calm the fuck down" he just gave me a nasty look and walked to the building, his friends following behind him.

Who does he think he is ? So much for first impressions, these guys were rude and disrespectful no questions asked. I walked off the field turning down a few roads until I realized it was pitch dark and I had no idea where to go.

Well fuck.