The New Hero

Authors note: If you guys notice any spelling or grammar errors please let me know. I am terrible at spell and tend not to make any sense. So, if you see a mistake just tell me so I can fix it. Anyway guys enjoy the new chapter.
School had just finished and the Principle was rushing us out the door again. Apparently he had something important to do. I walked home then opened the door. I went up stairs and let Okami out of my backpack. "You hungry?" I asked Okami and she nodded. She followed me down stairs to the fridge where I got her out some of the left over spaghetti. I grabbed an apple and ate it while she finished. I laughed at her seeing that she had the red sauce all over her fur. It really didn't matter what she ate she wasn't a very picky kwami. "So, Okami?" I asked as I cleaned out the small bowl she ate out of. "Yes?" She said then waited. "Have you ever met the other kwamis?" I asked and she looked at me hesitant. "Yes, I have met a few of them from past Bacarra's." She said trying to get the red sauce out of her tail. "You need a bath," I said laughing as she only spread the sauce more. I took her up stairs to my bathroom where I turned on the sink. I waited till the water was warm then I plugged it up. She got in getting all the sauce off of herself. I wrapped her up in a rag then helped her dry off. "So, which kwamis did you get to meet?" I asked as she scratched behind her ear. "Well, let me think. I met Plagg and Tikki, but I think that's it." She said as she kept thinking. "Who's kawmis are they?" "Cat Noir and Ladybug's why?" She looked at me skeptically. "What? I was just wondering," I said trying to defend myself. "Uh huh, how about you start your homework." She said as she laid down on my pillow. I had finished my homework and was about to take a quick nap when I turned on the tv. I was scrolling through the channels when a man dressed as an owl appeared on all of the channels. "If anyone tries to save the animals the tower will be sprayed with liquid nitrogen causing the tower to become more break able than glass. The tower will collapse crushing the cute kitten," he said in an evil tone. At this time Okami had woken up from her nap and was now watching with me. "What on earth?" She said not being able to believe what she just heard. "Ladybug and Cat Noir if you want it save the kitten come and meet me. You only have 10 minutes. Follow the owl symbol," then then it ended. "Wow, another akumatized villain?" I asked Okami as she laid on my shoulder. "Yeah, it looks like it." She said I heard my phone go off as I switched to the news. I looked at my phone seeing that mom had to work a double shift at the police station tonight. "And there go Ladybug and Cat Noir off to save the day once again," said the news reporter after showing the clip. "How did Paris get so lucky? To have these amazing heroes fighting to make sure they're safe," I said and the story now changed. "Ladies and gentlemen I have just received word that Ladybug and Cat Noir have just been captured by the Dark Owl and are being forced to give up their miraculous," the reporter said with a worried look. "Do you think I should go help?" I asked Okami and she nodded. "Yeah, lets go." "Okami let's howl," I said as the transformation had begun. I was now wearing a purple and black suit with purple ear and tail. I had my scythes which were attached by a chain. I climbed out of the roof of my room then ran towards the stadium as the new super hero. As I got there I noticed a large shipping container that must be where the Dark Owl is keeping them. I dropped down behind the shipping container without the Dark Owl seeing me. I knocked on it, "Hey I'm here to save you guys don't worry." I said and all I heard was a gasp. "Dark Owl, if you want to take their miraculous you might want to take mine also," I said standing on top of the shipping container. "Where did you come from? Who are you?" "I am the newest hero of Paris, Baccara and I will not stand by while you steal what doesn't belong to you," I said jumping down I pulled out my scythes swinging them. "Owl-erang," He said throwing the boomerang at me. I blocked it then threw one of my scythes around his leg using the other to make him fall. "Clone," I said taking a deep breathe suddenly there were five of me. The Dark Owl looked confused. While two of me made sure Ladybug and Cat Noir were okay the other three fought with the Dark Owl, but it wasn't hard seeing as three against one. My clones got to the school where they took out the computer. I captured the akuma in a jar then brought it back to Ladybug. I joined back together with my clones then handed her the jar. She de-evilized the akuma then set the butterfly free. "Miraculous Ladybug!" She yelled throwing her lucky charm into the air. "So, the new hero?" Cat Noir asked in a curious voice. "Well, not new but I can help out from time to time." I said then my bracelet beeped letting me know that I was about to change back. "Sorry to cut this short, but I have to get going." I said using my scythes to get out of the stadium. I dropped down in an alley just in time to transform back. I then got the chance to see Ladybug and Cat Noir. Maybe I should do that more often I thought to myself. I put Okami in my pocket and promised her some cookies for when we got home.