palaye approved music

I'm sitting in the booth across from the couch, on the band wagon. Palaye is getting interviewed by alternative press, for ap's segment of the band ruined music. I'm on Remmys phone, playing games that he had. Soon the artist he hates comes to his mind, "oo! I got it. Okay let's do this, let's roll." Remington said, spinning his wrist around.

"He's heated" Emerson pointed out.

"I'm heated because I hate pink." Remington explained.

Remington vented about how much he hated pink, and then Emerson got to request that they should do a palaye approves music. I looked up from Remmys phone and looked at him, "Post Malone, approved. Childish Gambino, approved. Tyler, the creator, approved." Remington listed.

I looked at him, "all time low, chase atlantic, and state champs" I whispered to him.

He looks at me and smiles, "what?" He asked me, whispering.

"All time low, chase atlantic, and state champs" I repeated.

He nodded and winked at me. "All time low, approved. Chase atlantic, approved. State champs, approved." Remington said.

I smiled and blushed at Remington smiled over at me.

They finished up the interview, and Remington and I walked out to get get catering. "You and all time low" He chuckled.

I look at all the artist that were here and take it in, well until Remington says, "Hey alex!" He yelled over to someone.

I looked at the person he was talking to, and it was the alex gaskarth. Alex was walking over to us, "Hey Remington, how you doing?" Alex asked Remington, giving him the bro hug.

"Good, I have somebody who's been dying to meet you." He answered.

Remington made me come out from hiding behind him, and I see the blonde haired alex. "Hey alex, I am like- not okay." I tried to say.

"Hey its okay, you're yn right?" He asked.

I nodded, ALEX GASKARTH KNOWS MY NAME!

"Yeah" I answered, on the verge of tears.

"Remington's told me alot about you... always wanted to meet you," Alex comes closer to me, "glad you've been clean for a year." He smiles.

I smile at him and throw my arms around him, giving him a huge hug. Then I let go of him, "I'll see you later love." Alex says before walking away with Jack.

I wave goodbye, and look back up at Remington. He chuckles at my teary eyes and kisses my temples.

################

Sorry it's been a long time, but I have been busy with my other books, school, cheer, and getting some friendships back... but now I'm all good. Halloween is coming and I'm gonna be Remmy, also Trench and side b came out... both really well done. But I can't wait for next year when Andy releases his new album. It's being produced by John Feldman so it should be good. He makes amazing albums madness, future hearts, and I think gossip... idk I'll have to check. But anyway, check out my other ones and my new book Words Fail.

Also follow my instagrams for my personal and wattpad

Personal: pureboiremmysteez24

Wattpad: pureboiremy24

❤❤❤❤❤