30-kicking it like Jackie Chan

Song- Jackie Chan- tiësto & Dzeko ft. Preme and post malone

I'm starting to take off my makeup as I'm dancing to Jackie Chan. This song is my bop, and I might have ruined Remington with post malone. I start to dance my own little moves and that includes moving my non-lying hips, dropping it like it's hot, the floss, and then the hype. Remington is downstairs, getting a movie ready, and I bet that he could hear my music.

He comes upstiars and sees me dancing, "yn..." I don't hear him, that makes him come behind me and grab my hips, moving with me, "what are you doing?" He chuckled as I turned down the music.

"I am dancing and enjoying my music." I answered, laying my head back onto his chest.

"May I play a song?" He asked, pulling out his phone.

"Of course" I answered, pulling the aux cord out of my phone.

Let me be your first time, let me be your last

The song hit me Let Me Be by Escape The Fate... this was our song from our first date and always will be ours. Remington twirled me around and pulled me close. I rested my head on his chest and looked into the mirror. Remington looked at us in the mirror with his chin rest on my head. "The night you won't forget. The words you don't regret. Your one and only, let me be, let me be." Remington sang, making me smile.

After let me be, teenage heartbreak queen came on and I lost my shit. This song was my second favorite, hospital beds being my first.

Love my boy

################

Anybodyelsehypeitwhentheylistentoteenageheartbreak,jackiechan,andorhospitalbeds?

Nobody... cool I don't either.

*almost put and double negative there*

Teenage Heartbreak Queen- Palaye Royale

Also I can hear tractors and like farm trucks going down the road 300 feet away from me.... it's weird 🚜🚜🚜

-sarah 🚜