my beautiful vamp princess

Yns POV

I walked out of the school after cheerleading practice, and as I was getting my car. I look up and see rem sitting on my car. He had roses and a box of Swedish fish, "Hey baby!" He said hopping off of my truck.

"What are you doing Remmy?" I asked shaking my head.

"Um, my mom let me walk over here to drive you home." Remington answered.

"Why? You know that I can only drive my truck." I said.

"Maybe I want to ask you something that deals with the school events coming up." Remington came over to me and have me the swed fish and the roses.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Would you like to go to prom with me, my beautiful vamp princess?" Remington asked, putting his arm around my waist, low.

"Yes my handsome vamp prince." I answered pecking his lips.

He deepened the kiss and then we walked to my car. Before we got in my car, Remington turned to me, "You better share the fish, or we're not having our night tonight." Remington warned.

We walked away with a smirk and my mouth was open with a slight smile. "Remington you're an asshole." I said with a slight chuckle.

I got in the car and Remington kissed my neck, "Yeah but I'm your asshole." Remington breathed against my neck.

$#########

YAH YEET

We're all emo girls by heart

-sarah 🐐