the bad ass of school

Remington's POV

Today's the first day of class at my new school and I'm not ready. All the kids at my school look to be preppy and rich, while yeah I have a country club life, I dress differently.

Once I walk in class and take my seat, another girl comes in after the bell goes off. She's wearing ripped skinny jeans, a red flannel over her black crop top that hugged her body. She was wearing black high top converse, and her hair was colored black with red tips. She had red eyeshadow with a hint of black and black eyeliner with wings. Her lips were colored a nude red rose color, and she had spider bites on the right side of her bottom lip.

She was hot.

"You're late ms. Yln" the teacher said.

"As always, y'all should expect it" She said with a proud smirk.

"Take your seat yn" the teacher said strictly.

She walked to her seat and sat next to me, "new kid?" She asked me.

I nodded, "What's your name new kid?" She asked again.

"Remington leith" I answered.

"Yn ln" She said.

"I see that you are very um..."

"Lazy, nonchalant, so many other synonyms" She said finishing my sentence.

"I didn't want to be mean." I said.

"Don't worry, I am totally fine about it. I've been bullied my whole life around this school." She said.

*time skip*

Her and I walked out of class and went to lunch. I sat at the table that she sat at because she usually doesn't have people to sit by. I've noticed too that she doesn't eat at school, and here I am eating the schools food. "Are you sure that you don't want any food?" I asked.

She nods, "I like you Remington leith. You're different." She said.

"You just changed the subject." I pointed out.

"Yeah I know, I'm good at it. But you're different usually people don't care this much about me."

"Well you're beautiful, so you need to be healthy."

She rolls her eyes.

If we weren't at school I would of just kissed her right then and there.

############

I know it's been a while, and I know it's taking a while

I'm sorry

We're all emo girls by heart

-sarah 🐐