Disney and McDonald's

Start from the beginning

"Wants me to help him with Lily for their date tonight without her knowing," I whisper back into his ear. He laughs quietly.

"I knew that, Harry and Louis are cooking for them and being thier servers," Zayn kisses my ear after whispering into it. I laugh, "I love it when you laugh," Zayn speaks softly. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"What's so secretive and funny," Lily asks recovering from the lads tickling her.

"I bet they are planning their first sex session," Louis bluts. I can't belive he just said that, oh wait it's Louis I can believe that. Lily smacks the back of his head and I can feel Zayn grin beside me. I elbow him in the ribs.

"Ow," I laugh at him and drag Lily to our room. I set her on the bed and decide to blind fold her.

"What are you doing?" Lily asks, "You know I don't like being able to see." I laugh and go to her suit case and find a party dress. It is perfect, I swear it just screams Lily.

"Put this on," I say handing her the dress.

"Are you shitting me? You expect me to do this blindfolded," Lily protests.

"Just put it on," I say. Lily mumbles some choice words and puts on the dress. "I'll zip it up for you." I zip up the dress and go to find shoes, "No taking off the blindfold now." I hear Lily huff and sit on the bed. Walking back to her suit case I see a pair of dark red heals perfect, "Now put these on." I place the heals by her feet and she slides into them. Grabing her hair I begin to braid it into a fish tail, one thing that Lily has taught me over the years is how to braid. I'm not half bad if I do say so myself. I admire my work, her dress is about thigh length and stapless. The top half is a shinny grey and the bottom half is a black lace. She looks absolutely stunning, no makeup needed. Niall comes quitely into the room. "Now I'm going to take you somewhere so don't freak out,'' Niall grabs her hand and mouths 'thank you' in my direction. I just nod and start messing with my hair and decide on french braiding it from the side like Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games. Realizing how tierd I am I pull on some yoga shorts and go into Zayn's room and steal one of his shirts. Putting it on I smell it. It smelled of vinalla and clonge, I am such a creeper. I walk out into the living room, Liam is texting Danielle and Zayn is obviously waiting on me.

"Nice shirt," Zayn smiles. "You look good in my clothes," Liam laughs looking up. "What do you want to eat since it's dinner time." Zayn pulls me onto the couch with him. I think for a minute.

"Food," I stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Let's go get something from a drive through," Zayn takes my hand and leads me to his car. We stop at the McDonalds drive through, I order a Big Mac meal with a large sweet tea. McDonalds sweet tea is very adicting. It was all I ever drank when Lily and I studied in Cincinnati for four years. Zayn orders for Liam and then him self. We pay and drive away, I start snacking on the french fries in the bag. Man I am hungry. Zayn chuckles at me, "You are a pig, but a very cute one." 

"So what is this date that Niall had aparently been planning for weeks," I ask as Zayn turns onto the street.

"Niall is taking her up to the roof of the hotel and Harry and Louis are serving them, I don't know what. But they are the best cooks so they will be in for a real treat," Zayn smiles. "I can't wait for our first date,'' That's right we haven't even gone on our first date yet. Zayn grins he obviously has something planned, great. "It's going to be perfect and smiple because I know you don't like to be all fancy." Zayn understands me and he is so sweet. Zayn parks the car and gets out running to my side of the car and opens the door before I even have my seat belt off. "My lady," Zayn acts like a prince.

"Oh my perfect Prince! Thank you," Zayn takes my hand and kisses it lightly. We walk hand and hand into the hotel and enter the lift. The whole ride we act like a Prince and Princess waltzing around the lift to the music. Zayn grabs a long french fry from the bag and sticks it in his mouth like a rose. I laugh at his sillines and he pulls me closer. I am thankful for this hotel being so tall and our suite being on the top floor. I press my lips on his and pull back with fry in my mouth, Zayn stares at me in shock and he leans in to kiss me. I quickly eat the fry and deepen the kiss. Zayn's lips are soft and warm, we hear the ding telling us of our trip being over. "I've had a wonderful time at the ball, do it again soon?" Zayn response is picking me up bridal style and carying me into the dining room. I dig into my food like a wild animal. Zayn takes one bite of his burger and then stares at it.