He's Back

"Let's go out," Louis whines. Its been a week and we are in Nevada, I am out of the wheel chair and into crutches. My ribs are nearly healed, but my leg is still wrapped. Securtiy won't let us leave the hotel, there aparently a few crazies here. Liam remids Louis, "Pwease Lwiam. I really want to go out, it'll be fun! Can't we sneak past them this one time." Louis gives him the puppy face.

"What about cripple here," Lily gestures to me. She's called me that for the past week.

"I could carry her and someone could carry her crutches until we get past securtiy," Zayn offers. We are all sitting in the living room bored to death. Zayn and I are having a cheesy couple moment as Lily likes to say. I don't think its cheesy all we are doing is holding hands and sitting so there isn't an inch of space bettwen us. Cheesy is sitting on his lap and snugling into his shoulder while he carreses your face and twirls your hair.

"No one is going to carry me," I argue.

"You only wiegh like ninety pounds. I'll be fine," Zayn squezes my hand. We all look to Liam with pleading eyes.

"Fine! I can stand one Louis but six! Let's just get this over with," We all cheer and Zayn picks me up carrying me out the door.

"I can crutch to the door you know," I complain. I really hate being carried, just the feeling that I might fall scares the crap out of me. I know I'm only five feet off the ground and Zayn isn't going to drop me, its just a fear I've always had. Gripping onto his neck we sprint past security and out the back door of the hotel. Harry hands me my crutches and I start walking with them, I've gotten pretty good so I keep up with them. When I realize I can't hold Zayn's hand I frown.

"What's wrong," Zayn asks walking besides me his hands in his pockets. I bite the bottom of my lip.

"You'll laugh," I look at the ground and keep crutching after the others. I will definately have abs after all this swinging.

"I won't promise," Zayn smiles.

"Okay fine. I realized that I can't hold your hand or anything," I continue to bite my lip and look at the ground.

"I was thinking about that too," I look into his brown eyes and smile. "We'll stop everyonce and a while," Zayn keeps moving. We all head into a store called Areopostale, I've been here once when I lived in America. I tell them I can't try on clothes and they buy it, the truth is I didn't want them buying anything for me and I don't really want to. I drag Zayn around the store picking things out for him and forcing him to try them on. Louis and Harry laugh as I shove him into the dressing room. "So who wants their turn," I ask them. Both of their expressions go from happy to scared in seconds. "Looks like Harry," I hit him in the leg with my crutch and pick out several clothes for him. Zayn has yet to come out of his dressing room so I decide to knock, "What's taking you so long beauty queen." I joke and Zayn opens the door and is wearing every piece of clothing I had picked out, meaning fourty items.

"You said to try them on. So I did," Zayn laughs and I take a picture.

"My new screensaver," I close my phone and we head out of the store. Zayn bought two items a blue sweatshirt and some jeans.

"I'm hungry," That's the first thing Niall said once we got out of the store. Of course he is hungry, when isn't he hungry. After a good ten minutes of arguing we decide to get Parnera Bread. I wait at the table outside while they go to get the food. Playing with my phone I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Food already," I say putting my phone in my pocket and turning around. "Zayn did you get me- you're not Zayn." Standing right behind me is none other than the man I hate most.

"You missed me. I can tell by the look in your beautiful blue pearls," Wayne taps my nose. "Now to pick up where we left off," Wayne leans in to kiss me.

"What the hell do you think your doing! I've moved on and I have a serious boyfriend now and he cares about me more than you ever did," I counter pushing him away from me. How did this creep even find me?

"Zayn? Please, he'll only hurt you. I can give you what you want," Wayne whispers in my ear.

"What do you know about Zayn? He would never hurt me," I shout causing people to stare. "Now leave before he gets back and punches you in the face," anger crosses over his face.

"I could treat you right and give you so much more. Zayn is such a whimp," Wayne protests. I snap smaking him across the face.

"Don't you dare say that you ass! No girl will ever like you for you. All you want is to get in their trousers," I get right in his face. Then I feel a fist make contact with my nose and blood stream into my mouth. Did this guy really just punch me in the nose? The world seems to be in slow motion. I hear the sound of plates crashing to the floor and some people scream and yell. Lily comes crashing down on Wayne tackling him to the ground and punching him repeatedly in the face. I go to pry her off of him only to start falling to the ground. A pair of stong arms envelop me, Zayn. "Help me later, get Lily away from that bastard," Zayn shakes his head and holds me in his warm arms. I see Niall sprint over to Lily prying him off. "I'm fine," my breath is really shaky. "Its just a battle scar," I say as Zayn and Liam examine my nose. Granted its bent probably a way it should and blood is still coming out of it, it isn't that painful. "It doesn't even hurt," I look into their eyes hoping they would help with Lily who is still punching Wayne. Louis and Harry are now helping Niall. Knowing Lily she won't stop until she thinks he's had enough, "Lily stop hurting him." My voice cracks. Lily stops looking at me, her face is going to be slightly bruised from some punches Wayne landed. Wayne escapes and runs off. "I'm fine," I say wiping some of the still wet blood off of my face.

"Why did he punch you," Zayn asks concern in his beautiful eyes.

"I slapped him because he called you a whimp and said you would only hurt me," A few tears escape my eyes. Guilt flashes upon his face.

"You were defending me," Zayn asks.

"I will always defend you because I love you," I say kissing him softly on his warm lips.

"But you shouldn't if you could get hurt," Zayn argues. "I love you too much to see you hurting."

"I will forever and you can't stop me," I smile. Liam hands me a paper towel for my nose and Zayn insists on carrying me back to the hotel. I can't really disagree when he picks me up and Harry takes me crutches. Zayn kisses me on the temple as we walk and I smile. A real guy can take your breath away with a kiss not on the lips.

"Ow," I yelp as the private doctor places a small split on my nose. Wayne broke my nose and the doctors says it pobably will be crooked forever unless I get plastic surgurey. Zayn tells me I'll be gorgeuous no matter what and I just stick my tounge out at him.

"If that Wayne ever comes around again. I hope he knows that's the last thing he'll ever do. 'Cause it sure as hell will be," Zayn wraps his arm protectively around my shoulder.I hope that Wayne never comes back for his sake.

Told you there would be drama! I over came my small writers block in school today, I was so happy. This is how my brain works during school, 1% Thinking about what the teacher is saying. 1% Thinking about when lunch is and how starving I am. 95% Daydreaming about random stuff, mainly my book and One Direction. What about the other 3% you ask? Well, I actually have no idea what that 3% does, maybe it contimplates life and its meaning or how I'm going to murder you or what my kids will look like or the game tonight or serious topic in the world right now. Use your imagination. Oh and Zayn deleted his twitter due to hate! I can't believe the nerve of some people. Grrrrr, even though he barely tweets twitter isn't the same without his meaningful updates once a month.  But it also proved to people that we are a powerful fandom because within minutes of him deleting it #ComeBackZayn is trending on twitter. AmaZayn! Its still trending at the time of me typing it which is about two hours about when he deleted it! We love and respect you Zayn! Forever and ever <3 Anyways end o my little rant....thanks for reading!

Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly Love One Direction!

~Baylee