Problems

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes. I opened them and saw Jungkook opening the windows. I groaned as he spoke to me, "Get up, you're gonna miss work." I got up and Jungkook got out of my room. I'm Mysia, Jungkook's wife. Yes, wife. We have separate rooms, and we don't really talk either, so why share a room when we don't communicate? I got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, with my hair tied up. I went downstairs and Jungkook was waiting for me at the dining table. He always does that. I sat down and Jungkook handed me water.

"Thanks," I said. I took the glass and drank the water.

"How's work?" Jungkook asked. He always tries to start a conversation and I answer,

"It's tiring."

"Ah, well being an idol isn't easy," Jungkook chuckled.

"You've told me that 100 times. It's easy for you because you've been an idol for 2 years," I said. I started eating the pancakes again, "Who made this?"

"Me why? You don't like it? I can make you eggs."

"No, I'm good. It tastes good too." I stood up and Jungkook stood up too, "You're leaving? I might as well leave too." Let's just say, I can't drive, we are in different entertainments, and people hate me in my entertainment. Well, some of them because I'm married to Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and grabbed his keys, and I followed him out to the car. I sat in the passenger seat and Jungkook closed the door. I sighed and he came in and sat in the driver's seat. I sat still as he reached over me. His face was so close, then he buckled my seat belt. He chuckled as he saw my expression. It was a quiet ride, until we reached my entertainment building. I stepped out and so did Jungkook. He walked to me, "I'm coming to pick you up later, so don't you dare try to call a cab." Then he untied my hair, "You look prettier with your hair down." Jungkook smiled at me. I smiled and inside I was kinda overjoyed. He's never done anything to me like this. I nodded and I saw him drive off. I went inside and Yuri walked up to me, "Twin! How's life with Kookie?"

"It's good, why?" I lied.

"I was just worried. I heard rumors and some say that he was seen with Lyn."

"Oh, well, I'll talk to him."

"Mysia, we finally see you! How's life?" Fei asked.

"I told you it's fine," I replied.

"Fine is not good enough," NaNi said. She stepped out of the shadows. I hate it when she does that. It's scared the living daylight out of me.

"Me and Jungkook are going somewhere after training," I said.

"Really?! How cute!!!!!" Yuri cheered.

-----------------<3--------------------

Just like Jungkook said, he came to pick me up. He put my gym bag in the available space in the back of his car. He smiled at me, "How's training."

"Tiring," I said. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and neck with my towel.

"Well, we're going to Jimin's birthday party, so I brought you an outfit," Jungkook said handing me a box while driving.

"Thank you," I said. I opened the box and it was Jungkook's favorite t-shirt and black shorts, with my black sneaker wedges.

"How'd you know where my shorts were?" I asked.

He smiled, "Your mom chose the shorts. I'm a man and wouldn't go through my wife's stuff."

"'My wife', sounds odd right?" I ask.

"No why?" Jungkook said, "why, because I don't call you 'my wife' enough?"

"Yes."

"Well, bluntness, you're not cute or funny," Jungkook bluntly said back. I sighed and looked out the window. I checked my phone an it said: