Next BTS Story

So as I said, I will be coming out with another BTS story so here are the introduction to each story.

Rap Monster: Distance

Dead. Dead is how I felt. My feet became cold as ice. He opened the door and left. Yes, he left me for his idol life. I just stood there standing in front of the now closed door. Mrs. Kim walked to me, "Ma'am, you're tea is ready." She heard. I know she did because she spoke quietly. I walked to the stairs, "Throw it away. There's no need for it." I entered our, no my room and started to throw the picture of us to the floor. It shattered. I was bleeding, but I didn't feel pain, because I was num. Mrs. Han came in and she gasped at my hands bleeding fresh blood. She ran out of the room. Then someone burst the door open. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LILY?!" he yelled. He ran to me, but I pulled my hands away, "Why'd you come back if you hate me so much? I thought you wanted to keep distance." He ignored me and grabbed my hands. I pushed him away, "IF YOU HATE ME, LEAVE! DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME!" He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the door, "Don't say that when you don't really mean it!" I started to cry and his look softened. He grabbed my hands, "Don't do this." I just stood still while he wrapped my hands. I cried hard. After he was done, he left. There again it happened again, I got all numb and felt dead. I then fell to the floor.

Jin: Angel

Maybe we weren't meant for each other. Maybe we were just blinded. We would always clash and that wasn't what I wanted. Maybe we expected too much from each other. Maybe we just couldn't stand just dating. Maybe we could've done better. Maybe we should've broken up.

I stood there quietly as he yelled at me again. I didn't want to say anything because it would get too far and the cycle would start all over again. He kept yelling and I just looked at the ground. A small puddle formed in front of my feet.

"We should've never gotten married!" he yelled.

"Do you think you have it hard too?! I even decided to do so many things for you and-" I started.

"And you what? You haven't done anything to make me happy. Let's just get a divorce." He walked out of the place as I pulled my fingers through my hair. The tears came down faster and I ended up sobbing too. I knew it, we weren't meant for each other.

Suga: Questions

There was always silence between us. There was nothing as confusing as that, but there was one thing that kept us together still. We had notebooks where we wrote letters to each other. It  was simple. He wasn't the type of guy to say everything. It was all explained in music or words written on a paper. I guess that was the thing I hated about us, it felt all one sided. I felt no love from him and it was because he was still hanging onto someone. His past lover.

"Do you still like her?" I choked on my own breaths as tears fell from my face. The cold hit my face as he just sat at his desk looking at me. "What can I do that she can't?" I asked. I let a sniffle fit in. He just sighed.

"You can't do anything she could," Suga said. I just kept crying, but no one was there to assuage me of any sort. I knew he didn't love me. I was always going to be his second choice.

J-Hope: Stuck

"You're a criminal!" one person yelled at me. I sat in the seat with my head down. One person threw something at me. "You're a criminal!" I know. I get it. I'm a criminal. I didn't let tears fill my eyes as I tried to keep it in. "Iseul! Iseul!"

My eyes widened as I woke up. Tears soaked my pillow as I sat up immediately. I started crying again and he got up immediately. "Iseul..." I just kept crying. He then pulled me into a warm embrace. "You're not a criminal. You're okay." That nightmare won't ever leave me. I'm stuck in this nightmare. "Iseul look at me." I looked up at his face as he turned on the lamp. He let out a small smile and wiped my tears. "You're okay. I'm here." I just nodded and sat in his lap, my head on his chest. He held me until I went back to sleep.

Jimin: Danger

It was easy at first. Making friends I mean. When you're young you don't care what people say about you, but as you grow older, you start to notice changes. I hate those changes. I was just fine when I was younger. I lived life the way I wanted to live it. Now, I'm a total loser. I act how my friends want me to and I do what they do. Life just wanted to turn its back on me. I mean, it always happens to people. One day, I made the most stupidest mistake. I regret it, but how was I supposed to change it?

"I don't like you. It was all just a game that I played with my friends," I said as I clutched onto my purse. I looked at him and he smiled.

"If that's the case, I guess I can't be by your side right?" He asked. I didn't get it, he wasn't sad. I felt no emotion from him. "It was a game, then a game it is. Let's just leave it at that. You didn't love me. It was just a game. I understand now." He walked away leaving the ring he had. I stood there blank and not knowing what to say. He kept getting farther away and I couldn't change that.

Taehyung: Player

'Sorry, I've got important stuff going on, so I can't pick you up.' Taehyung sent on message. I sighed. He did it again. He could just tell me that he doesn't want to pick me up. It just hurt my feelings more when he lied to me. I walked out of the building.

I got home by my manager that night. I opened the door to an open space. There was no trace of him here. I guess that was okay. I was super exhausted today because I didn't get much sleep as I usually did. I made my way upstairs after standing at the doorway for a while. I set my bag down on the chair and laid flat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and called Taehyung. Of course, he didn't answer, so I left a message. "Hey, if you hear this, I hope you call back and let me know if you're okay." I hung up and went to bed.

There was a crash that woke me up. I moved the blanket from me and grabbed Taehyung's bat. My heart was beating really fast. I headed downstairs with the bat shaking in my hand, but in the end, I didn't need a bat. I didn't need anything. I dropped it and stared at the sight. I forgot to tell you guys one thing, I'm married to a player.

(A/N):

If you didn't notice each title is one word and I just thought it was better that way because it's a bit vauge in someway. I also didn't tell you much about this series, but this series are about their marriage life, except Jimin's because he's not exactly married yet. This goes through some realistic ish between marriage and it might be a bit more exaggrated than the normal marriage life, but I would really like to get my readers involed in this. So please chose one! XD