Back at it again

Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V

Head in my hands, tears running down my face, pulling my hair, biting my lip, it all feels normal to me.

"Harry," I feel a hand in my back, "Harry, its been three days, man. You do know that eventually you have to leave the airport," he moves the hands from my face.

"I don't want to, Niall. I can't," I say looking at him and he gasps.

"Harry, why don't you get some rest. Go home, I'll stay here. I promise," he says and I take my time to look at him. His eyes are puffy, his lip is bleeding, and his hair is messed up. I know I'm not the only one that got affected, Maria and Niall are- were really close.

"Okay," I whispered at him as I got up and left that damn airport.

Maria's P.O.V

"I still can't believe you're leaving," she says once she lets go of me.

"Well I have to go back home. My babies are waiting for me," I say chuckling.

"Yeah, well bye. Call me when you can, okay?" she says once I enetr the gate.

"Yeah, sure."

+++

Once the plane lands I feel so much better. I don't like any transportation, I prefer laying in a couch watching movies all day.

I walk towards the gate and immedietly frown once I see Niall sitting on the waiting seats, with his head on his hands, sobbing.

"Niall?" I whisper once I get closer.

"Maria?!" he screams jumping up from his seat and hugging me tight, "We thought you were dead," he whispers in my ear.

I lean back a little so I could look at him, "Why? Today was my landing. I was supposed to come today. Didn't Stan give you the information?" I ask curiously raising my eyebrow.

"Yes Stan did give us the information, but it said you were supposed to land three days ago," he says while wiping some of his tears.

"No, mine says," I look for the paper and unfold it, "...that I'm supposed to land today," I say showing him the paper.

He takes the paper and examines it. He reaches for his back pocket and unfold a paper looking at it, then back at mine, then back at his.

"This is fake," he says holding the one on his right hand, "The one Stan gave us is fake," he says angrily.

"Why would he do that?" I say taking back my paper and folding it.

He sits back on the waiting chair and so do I. He shakes his head in disbelief. "It all makes sense now," he says looking at me then back at his hands, "He was talking to Ana, the day before you left, the day after you talked to Bella," he looks at me, "I left because I was pissed, but he stayed back for a little while and when he came by my side he...he had a paper," he shakes his head, "It's all my fault. How could I have not seen it?" he whispers to himfself.

"Niall, it's not you fault. You couldn't have possibly known," I say rubbing his back and smiling sweetly.

"You don't get it, Harry's pissed. He's hurt and I know that if he sees you..." he stops.

"What? If he sees me?" I say curiously.

"Harry! We have to go quick," he says standing up and pulling me towards the exit.

Once we get inside his car, he immidietly starts to drive.

"Wait! What's wrong?" I ask all of the sudden.

"You don't get it, Harry thinks your dead," he says looking at me shortly.

He thinks I'm dead?

Shit.

+++

I open the door and thanked Niall. I leave the lugagge in the floor and Max welcomes me.

"Hey, boy. Do you know where Harry is?" I say rubbing Max's head.

He licks my face and I chuckle. I get up from the floor and search the flat for Harry.

I hear glass breaking and I sigh, knowing that this wasn't going to be easy. I walk towards his bedroom door and open the door carefully.

"Harry?" I whisper and then I see him. Lying on the floor, glass surrounding him, holes on the walls, the bed sheet ripped.

"I knew it, I knew it," he says while getting up and coming closer to me.

"You knew what?" I ask even though I know where this is headding.

"I knew you faked you death, again," he says coldly.

"Harry-" he cut me off.

"Save it," he says and stormes out of his room.

"Harry," he ignores me and keeps walking, "Harry!" he stops and then keeps walking, "Harry Styles won't you just listen to me!" I scream and he turns around.

"Listen to you? Itr's not that easy to listen to someone who's life is based on lies!" he screams and I wince.

"Harry just listen to me," I say softly.

"No! Don't you get it?! No matter how much you say you love me, this will never stop!" he screams and I cover my ears, a tear rolling down my left cheeck.

"I don't know what game your playing, but I don't want to be a part of it anymore! You're just a selfish, coward, self centered, bitch!" he says coming closer with every word.

I feel the hot tears rush down my face as he continues to scream at me for being a bitch. When I feel that I have enough I scream back at him. Two can play at this game, Styles.

"Shut up!" I scream at the tup of my lungs.

"What?" he said coldly.

"I said shut up," I say through gritted teeth, "I may be a bitch, but at least I know how to control myself. You may think that all that you just said is painful for me, you're wrong," he's actually right, "I would rather be homeless and happy than be with you and be miserable," I spat.

"Get out," he says looking at his feet.

"What?" I ask softly.

"I said, Get. Out." he said louder this time looking at me.

I turn aroung and start walking towards the front door. "Take you stuff. Take all you stuff," he says and I turn around.

"My stuff? Last time I checked this isn't my stuff!" I say loudly, "All I need is my guitar," I grab my guitar case, "My dog," I grab Max and put on his leash, "Myself," I motion to myself, "And my heart," I turn around and open the door, "But you can keep that one," I say turning around one more time and close the door.