Short fight

Chapter 27

You can do this, Maria!

Yeah, yeah. You're strong, you can do this.

Ugh who am I kidding, I can't do this.

"C'mon lets go," Harry snaps me out of my thoughts.

I enter the car and sigh.

"Don't worry, everything is going to go just fine," he says smiling genuinely and starting the car and driving.

"How are you so sure?" I say giving him a worried look.

"I just am," he smiles and looks at towards the road.

I sigh and glance out the window. Harry gets my attention by grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I love you," he says smiling.

I'm to dazed to say it back, so I just nod. I hear Harry sigh and his grip on the steering wheel getting tighter.

"Just when I was so sure you weren't leading me on, we go back at this again," he says giving me a dissapointed look on his face.

"Harry, I'm not leading you on, so you can stop worrying," I say trying to grab his hand again but he pulls it back.

"Then why don't you say it back?" he says looking at me angrily.

"What's the point in saying it, if you already know I love you," I say getting annoyed of his behaviour.

"So I can be sure that you really love me!" he says hitting the steering wheel and the car gets out of his lane and another car horns us.

"Harry be careful!" I say gripping my seat. He knows my phobia of cars.

"Do not change the freaking subject, Maria!" he screams, scaring me, hitting the steering wheel again but this time the car stays on its lane.

"I didn't! I just don't want to die in a car! You know I hate these things so be careful is all I'm saying, you don't have to overreact to it! Your behaviour is driving me crazy!" I scream at him scooting closer to the door and leaning on the window. I start crying softly and Harry clearly doesn't give a damn, so he turns on the radio and All Of Me is playing. I was now full on sobbing, I feel the car stop and Harry hugging me.

"Shh, shh..." he whispers in my ear. "I-I'm sorry. It's just... I-It hurts, Maria, when you don't say it back because..." he puts his head on my back.

I lift my head and hug Harry. "I don't blame you..." I whisper kissing his head "...you're confused and I get it. I'm not easy, I've never been and I can see now that I keep hurting you without even knowing. I love you,  Harry and all I want for you is to be happy, but I know that being with me is difficult because I'm not normal, I'm mentally damaged. I don't want to hurt you," I say tears streaming down my face.

Harry lifts his face and kisses me tenderly. "If you're mentally damaged, I'll be your cure," he kisses my nose, "If you want me to be happy, then I'll never stop smiling around you," he kisses my temple, "If you hurt me without knowing, I'll pretend you did nothing and it was all my fault," he kisses my head, "If you don't want to hurt me, but you do, I'll be honored to be hurt by you," he kisses the corner of my mouth, "...Because I would do anything to see you smile, to see you laugh, to see those crinckles by your eyes," I smile and he looks at me adoringly, "I'll do anythign to keep that smile on your face." he kisses me on the mouth. Finally.

When we pull away, Harry goes to his seat and starts driving again.

"What do you say, we go kick some british arse," he says taking my hand in his and kissing my cheek.

"Lets do this."