Cupcake wars

Chapter 4

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face. I moved to the other side to end up in something hard and warm, Harry. I remember everything from yesterday now: Truth or dare, the kiss, stay with me.

Harry smelled kinda nice though, I think it was Abercrombie, hmm my favorite. After my kiss with Harry I've been having mixed feelings for him because you never get a kiss like that, it was perfect. I looked at Harry sleeping admiring how cute he looked. His curls all messed up in his face. His mouth slightly opened and small snores coming out little small dimples showing when he inhaled. He kind of reminded me of someone... I got cut off by Harry.

"Good Morning beautiful," he said while kissing my forehead.

"Good morning," I said blushing.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but first lets have breakfast?" he said unsure.

"Sure," I said smiling while getting out of the covers.

+++++

"Harry, where is the frosting?" I asked him while he was rolling the cupcake dough.

We decided to do cupcakes because I've been craving those for a very long time.

"In the top cabinet," he said still rolling the dough.

I reached the frosting and put it next to Harry.

I was kinda bored so a plan accured to me. I silently grabbed two eggs and tip toes to Harry. I stood on the tip of my toes and cracked open the two eggs on Harry's hair.

"No not the curls!" he exclaimed slapping my face with dough.

"Hey!" I said trying to take some dough out of my hair.

I silently grabbed some powder and threw it to Harry.

"Oh it's on!" he said grabbing some flower and chasing after me.

I was running around the couch and Harry came out of nowhere slapping me with flower. I went running to the kitchen as fast as I could and grabbed the frosting, running again to the couch hiding. I heard Harry's footsteps and I came out of nowhere throwing frosting at him and scaring the daylight out of him at the same time. He came chasing me and I accidently dropped the frosting. Shit. I felt something cold hit my face followed with laughter. Frosting... I kept running with Harry hot on my heels, then I felt a tight grip on my waist and fell down on the living room rug.

"Well, you look tasty," Harry said positioning himself on top of me putting all his force in his arms that were next to my face. He took some frosting from my nose and licked it, humming in delight.

We were lost in each others eyes. I've never noticed how amazing his eyes are and then it hits me, he's the guy that used to sit behing me in high school. Harry was starting to lean in smacking his lips on mine. A giant bolt ran through my body, again. Goosepumps everywhere. We kept kissing for a couple more minutes until we were interrupted.

"I leave for a couple of hours and now you're cheating on me?"