Chapter 9

It had been a month since Tom moved into the bottoms. A month since he met Chris. An entire month since he smoked his first cigarette in almost a year.

Tom was sitting in his own apartment on the couch him and Younger Tom picked out a week ago. He had a cigarette in between his fingers, video chatting his sister, Alyssa.

"Tom, I need to ask you something," Alyssa said, rumbling through a book she had in her lap. Tom looked at her worriedly, she looked stress and tired. She had her hair in a messy bun, and makeup on that looked at least a day old.

"What Sissy?" He asked, curious of what the question was. She wasn't in trouble was she?

"Maggs left me Tommy," she said sadly, tears stinging her eyes. Tom was surprised, but quick to comfort his sister.

Alyssa and Maggie had been together since grade school, moving in with each other as soon as they graduated high school. Tom couldn't remember a time in his life when they weren't together, he remembered as a child Maggie being at their house every family gathering, or vice versa with Alyssa.

"Why? When?" Tom exclaimed, he had a million other questions he wanted to ask.

"It's complicated, look I need a place to stay..." Alyssa trailed off, letting a tear escape her eyes. She quickly sniffled, wiping it away before looking at him. "Tommy please, it won't be for long and I'll-" Tom cut her off.

"When can you come?" Alyssa was surprised at his reaction, she was expecting him to try to talk her into staying with her, trying to make it right. This wasn't like her little brother.

"This week," she replied. Tom only nodded, taking a drag off his cigarette. "Tom are you okay?" She asked, now more worried about him than her relationship problems. Tom nodded, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine. I have to go, but come as soon as you want, I'll send you money for a plane ticket and anything else you need," he went on. He put his cigarette out and looked at her through the screen.

"Alright, I love you." He smiled, blowing her a kiss before ending the call.

Tom turned on his tv, turning on one of his favorite TV shows, Sherlock Holmes. There was talking outside of his door, a bunch of people going on about a 'street party' that was going on down the street. Tom knew Chris would be going, hell he was probably one of the people throwing it. He stood up and went to the door, hearing Chris' voice on the other side.

"Tommy! Just in time! Come on we're going on a date," Chris greeted him, already high out of his mind.

"Chris, what are you on?" Tom asked, grabbing his arm and pulling him inside. Chris just smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Come on, we have to go," he said quickly, slurring a little. Tom tried to resist, but he was soon pulled outside of his safe apartment into the hallway. There were at least 20 people, all the way down the stairwell and outside. Tom was trying to pull away from Chris, he wanted to take him inside and get him rested.

Instead, he was dancing along to some music with a drink in his hand. He had only been outside for a total of 20 minutes and there was no way in hell he was going to remember anything that was going on. He sure in hell didn't notice the 2 girls that were checking him out.

"Aye, look at that cutie over there," Scarlett licked her lips as she watched Tom grind against Chris.

"Watch out, that's Hemsworth new toy, he'll kick your ass if he knew you touched him," Izzie warned. Scarlett rolled her eyes and started to walk towards them.

"Honey, Chris will do anything to watch his toy be dominated," she smirked, she was now in their presence. "Wow Chris, he's a cutie." She ghosted her hand on Tom's ass as he broke away from him. Chris smiled and gave Tom's ass his own squeeze, receiving a squeak from him.

"I know," he kissed his forehead. Tom smiled and reached his hand out to shake Scarlett's.

"Hello, I'm Thomas," he introduced himself, slowly as his brain was foggy with all the alcohol. She took his hand and shook it, smiling.

"I'm Scarlett," she said. Tom gave her a smile before he took a step closer to Chris.

"Can you please get me more of this," he reached him his empty, red plastic cup.

"Are you sure?" Chris may be drunk and high off his ass, but he still would take care of Tom. He knew how immature and childish he could be when he was drunk, and those things aren't a very good combination with the perverts in the bottoms. Tom nodded, tugging on his arm.

"Yes," he gave Chris a kiss on his cheek before he walked away. Scarlett couldn't help but to smirk at him, imagining all of the things she could possibly do to him.

"So Thomas, tell me how you met Christopher," she took a few steps closer to him, but he didn't seem to mind as he basically leaned into her touch when she wrapped her arms around him.

"H-he lives next to- OH!" Tom squealed as he felt a cold hand slip into his boxers. Scarlett bit her lip at the sound, it took everything in her not to bend him over the closest table and listen to him moan for more.

"Someone misses their daddy," she whispered in his ear, nibbling on it. Tom whimpered, if it wasn't for the alcohol he would've said something. But the feeling of her petite hand stroking his member made him melt. It didn't feel like Chris, it was a more dominant touch. Who would've thought a woman would be more dominant than Hemsworth. He brought himself to shake his head, tilting his head back at the pleasure. He needed to show he wasn't submissive, that he wouldn't let a woman dominate him.

"I-I'm a top," He gasped as he felt her long, acrylic nails trace over his shaft.

"Baby boy, there's nothing dominant about you," she pulled her hand out and smirked to see there was already precum on her finger. She licked it off, looking him in the eye as she did. Tom gulped, resting his hand over the extremely noticeable bulge growing in his pants.

Chris walked up behind Tom with 2 red plastic cups, reaching one to him. "Scarlett, you didn't try anything on him, did you?" Chris raised an eyebrow at her. Tom grabbed the cup, still trying to hide his bulge. Scarlett smirked and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

"Don't act like you don't want me to," she whispered sexually in his ear. Damn, why did she have to be so fucking hot?

A/N

I thought this would be a great thing to finish 2018 off with xD.

I have recently made 2 moodboard/aesthetic accounts for Instagram and Tumblr, it would be greatly appreciated if you would show me support! I follow back.
Tumblr-@thegayjesus33
Instagram-@the.god.of.gay

QOFTD:
Who's your OTP?

-Rubyann🏳️‍🌈