Power And The Originals.

A secret isn't
A secret
If....
More than one person
Knows.

-basic aspects of life

"it doesn't make sense" I tell Nasif.
"I make the rules here alright? And you do as I say no questions asked" he tells me back.

"Incredible....I just want—" he cut me off.
"—My decision is final. I don't want you going to any party when you're pregnant... in fact 2 months. You still haven't passed the safe stage as far as I am concerned "

"First of all it is a party thrown on my behalf for the client I just finished working with and secondly there is no safe stage in pregnancy ".
"After 3 months when I think the miscarriage part Is over" he says back.

I lean back on the kitchen counter in exasperation.

"I just don't want anything happening to you or this baby. Alright"
"Fine" I say.

He sighs and exits the kitchen. I stir the stew on the fire and follow him to my bedroom upstairs.

I checked the food since Laura was praying. He sat on the bed before lying down looking blankly at the ceiling.

"I'm not au fait with all this baby stuff" he says sounding exhausted.
"Well give it time. I saw the baby gro and baby walker you got, they're beautiful although we don't even know the gender yet " I say sitting beside him and placing my hand on his lap.

"I'm eager" he says laughing "it's too obvious".

"What happened this morning I heard you and Zainab arguing " I asked.
"You know her and her backtalks, she says she wants us to go to my Bach, as in she and I alone" he tells me sounding more exhausted.
"Maybe you do need a vacation " I say and he shakes his head.

"That's not for me"
I didn't pressure him cause if he says no from the beginning...you can hardly change his mind.

"She's a ballsy person" I tell him.
"And you're balmy" he tells me back.

Awwn he's sweet.

"And bashful" He says.
I stand up and look at him surprised.
"Oh?" I ask.
He laughs.
"But can't you change your mind about this party thing?" I ask him.
He sits up and then his smile fades.
"Hajarah you are not going to that party".

"But it's not fair if it was Zainab you would have let her go" I say back.
"First of all I make the rules alright? Secondly once I say no I mean no. What's wrong with you? I don't know what's in that party that you want to go badly. Are you meeting with someone there?" He asks raising his eyes brows.
"No, no way. That's not it. They are throwing it for me I thought I should at least go".

"Then call them and tell them you can't make it. That's why I don't like this job issue there will always be arguments. And that is why I told Zainab I didn't want her to get a job and she didn't because she listened. I don't want you there. You feel me?" I ask.
"But..."
"Just don't irritate me. It's final. I can't even have one peaceful day in my own house. For god sake which type of husband will leave his pregnant wife to go to a party at 10pm? Huh? Where there will probably be booze since the company didn't throw the party a co-worker did. You're pregnant and you aren't leaving this house until I tell you to. God!" He says storming out.
I stand by the window as I watch him enter his quarters. Then moments later he came out and went out with his car.

I pissed him off.

:

She looks very bated.
"What's up?" I ask Hafsah who just came to see me.

Because Nas is her elder brother there are certain things that she and I cannot discuss no matter what.
"I don't know. Here you are married and pregnant and I don't even have a stable relationship" she says frowning her face.

"Afsa everything happens according to what is written. We can't change a thing. It was already written that I would marry your brother and I did. Did I know of his existence? Maybe but that didn't stop it from happening " I try to convince her.

"What you did last week was a deference because you love him, don't you?" She asks but this is the part where I have to be very careful what I say. There is nothing like slip ups.

"I do" I simply say back.
"And about your dad don't let it get to you"

"Sometimes I feel like he's not my dad and he hates me for no reason you know like he started despising me since I was born".

She rolls her eyes.
"Hajiya you are not klaus mikaelson you aren't a hybrid and this is not originals" she try's to lighten up the mood.

"Well we have things in common. It's true I'm not a vampire and werewolf (hybrid) I'm not immortal, I don't have witch relatives, a werewolf father or a super strong trybrid daughter but we both lack love from our father's and secondly he gets betrayed by his siblings over and over again" I say back.
"What halima did to you is a long and old story and at the end of the originals klaus died I doubt you'd want the same at least not this young."

"Doesn't mean I'll forget it "

"But you have to"

"Would you forget it if your sister persuaded you to break up with your boyfriend and then she secretly starts to date him to the extent that they are now married with kids?" I ask.

"Well when you put it that way she does sound like a bitch" she says and I nod in agreement.
"Well I saw the bassinet you got my baby. Thanks love"I say.

"You should really stop watching all this vampire and werewolf crap you're too old for it." she says and I burst out laughing.

"blame boredom ".

:

I put on my face balm.
It makes my face feel chilly and relaxed, it works like magic.

We are in Nas's living room watching pitch perfect although I think I was the only one watching it. He was just munching on his cookies and doing stuff on his laptop.
"Work?" I ask.

"Yup" he answers back.
"The more I look at this place it looks like a bachelors pad" I say and he smiles.

"Yeah but that stage is completely over for me".
I giggle. Baby? Of course.

"Anyway I am proud of us for putting time and effort in arranging your things" I say.
His not a dirty person in fact he hates to sit in a dirty environment but he is disorganized.

"Hard work forever pays" He says before resuming his typing.

"We are literary backslapping ourselves " I say laughing.
He closes the laptop and keep it on the bedside before sitting closer to me and putting his hands over my shoulder.

"Well it's good to praise yourself once in a while as long as you don't make it a habit" he says and I nod.

I saw a very atrocious video of a couple earlier and I thank god my husband isn't that kind of person.

: