♡15♡

Thanks to Peter's help, I had finally gotten started on my English assignment. So far, I had had my introduction and two body paragraphs. However, also thanks to Peter, Ms. Powell then decided that she wanted a visual representation as well. I almost flung my desk out the window when she announced this new idea to the class. And I would've, that is, if I was able to lift it.

"Hey Ms. Powell, wouldn't it be awesome if we could do a visual representation of our Life Store? We can add pictures from magazines, newspapers, draw stuff..."

Peter's face was bright and warm as he stated this. I turned to him, imagining my hands around his neck. Ms. Powell thought a moment and agreed.

"I think that's a great idea, Peter." Gen said, a smirk in her voice.

I coughed, leaning my head on my hand. Peter avoided eye contact with me, but I could tell he wanted to laugh. "Thanks Gen." He replied without turning to face her.

Ms. Powell clapped her hands. "Alright! New assignment, not only an essay about your life and personality represented in a store, but also a visual representation."

Several students groaned as Peter leaned back in his seat, his eyes squinted shut, a playful grin on his full pink lips. The bell rang and everyone stumbled over each other to get to the door. Gen lingered behind, passing her hand on the back of my shirt.

"I love your top, Kizzy."

"Kizlyn." I corrected her, yet again.

"Where'd you get it?"

I stood, grabbing my bookbag. "Umm... I'm not sure. It's pretty old."

"You would look so cute in something floral. Like a dress or skirt."

I scoffed. "Yeah, um... I'm more of a jeans kind of girl. Nothing wrong with skirts, I'm just not very comfortable in them."