♡7♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mr. Gregory's voice droned on and on and on. I instantly regretting spending the night watching movies until five in the morning. I didn't even realize my head was slumped on the desk until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Get any sleep last night, Miss Medina?"

Mr. Gregory stood above me, his bald spot as shiny as ever. I quickly sat up,wiping the drool from the side of my mouth. My hair was pulled in all directions. I hadn't had time to flat iron it that morning, so I left it how it was naturally; loose curls and a little puffy. Sort of like Princess Merida. I tried to brush it back with my hands.

"As I was saying," he continued walking down the aisle of seats in the classroom. "If x is 47 and the y equals 56 squared, what is the degree of the missing angle? Anyone?"

His voice was the embodiment of monotone. I removed my glasses to rub my eyes.

God, what's the point of math anyway? What is this again, trigonometry or geometry? Why are there letters in math? When will I ever use this? I thought, slipping my glasses back on.

Suddenly, a group of laughter erupted from the back of the classroom. I ignored it, trying to pay attention to Mr. Gregory. The girl beside me covered her mouth giggling. I turned to look, and she cracked up even more.

I stared down at my notebook, still wet with drool.

Is she laughing at me?

"Hey Red," Someone from the back called.

I tensed up, suddenly wishing I was invisible.

"Psst! Red... you should probably brush that hair."

It was a guy's voice and several others laughed along with him again.

I refused to turn around so I pretended to yawn to try and look unbothered. I glanced to the door for just a second, which happened to be the same second someone decided to sneak a look inside from the hall.