Kim Jisoo x reader

You and jisoo were in the living room, you were sitting on the couch and jisoo was laying on it. You were in complete silence.

You: "Baby" you said caressing her leg.

Jisoo: "Mmm?" She moaned out.

You: "Maybe we could?" You said smirking.

Jisoo: "Could what?, have dinner?" Shs said looking at you completely serious.

You: "Have sex! You don't understand if I don't say it straight forward." You said moved up to her thigh. Jisoo gestured with her index finger to come closer to her. She started kissing you, you were on top of her. The kiss was getting deeper every second passing by. Jisoo was moaning and you were enjoying it. You lifted up her shirt and were holding her by the waist. You started kissing her jawline and got to her most sensitive part which is behind her ear. Jisoo let out a loud moan.

Jisoo: "Omfg y/n, fuck me already" she said with her eyes closed.

You: "what do you want me to do babygirl?" You said smirking.

Jisoo: "fuck me" she said without any hesitation.

You: "no no no. You forgrt the most important part" you said looking at her.

Jisoo: omg y/n please, please fuck me" she said begging.

You: "good girl, but..." You said and made a thinking expression.

Jisoo: "what?" She said frustrated and very horny.

You: "I changed my mind" you said and returned back to your first position.

Jisoo: "fuck you. Fuck you" she said screaming and went upstairs. "If you don't want to help me with this I'll do it myself then" she said before leaving you alone on the couch.

You: "don't you dare, jisoo! JISOO!" You ran after her in the bedroom.