♦Jensoo♦

Be Mine

Be Mine

You are a high school student at Xxxx High School. But except of being one of the popular and cool kids there you turned out be one of the nerds.

All the kids at your school hated you because you looked different and wasn't cool enough to hang out with them. But two girls thought a different way about you.

“Jisoo, we have to hurry before y/n gets there, I really don't want them to get bullied or humiliated at school.” Jennie says.

“Jennie, it is just a school and besides y/n is going to do fine, even though we have a crush on them.” Jisoo says whispering the last part.

“But Jisoo they mean everything to me. How would you feel if someone you loved very much was being bullied/humiliated in front of millions of people?” Jennie asked.

Jisoo remained silent. “exactly... That's why we need to hurry to get to school. Before y/n gets there before us.” Jennie says grabbing Jisoo's hand and dragging the girl along towards the school.

You were kindly and innocently walking on the sidewalk. As other people and students above your age walked passed you. Then the group of popular students surpassed you pushing you aside.

“what's your deal man!?” you yelled. Sehun looked at you and glared at you. “who do you think you're talking to freak? No one talks to the one and only Sehun like that. You better watch your manners before I make a dent in that ugly face of yours.” Sehun threatened you.

“and to think that you could ever be like us y/n.” Tzuyu, your ex best friend who ditched you to be with Sehun and become popular.

“just shut up Tzuyu! If it wasn't for you I would have a best friend who really cared about me!” you shouted after Tzuyu.

“Sehun that mean girl called me names. Go beat her up for me.” Tzuyu says using aegyo and pretending to cry. As Sehun came towards you and got ready to punch you and you closing your eyes and waiting for what was about to happen next.

“stop!” a voice yelled. You opened your eyes and looked at the direction that Sehun, Tzuyu and their friends are glaring at.

“this is not your fight Jisoo and Jennie.” Sehun says. “yeah! So why don't you two just scram before you get yourselves hurt OK!” Kai argued.

“no. We are here for the girl.” Jennie spoke. “why would you want this girl? This girl is nothing but a nerd and you would save this girl. How stupid of you Jennie Kim.” Tzuyu said.

Jisoo came close to Tzuyu staring hardly at the girl. “hey, nobody talks to my girlfriend like that. If I was you I would run now before the real damage comes.” Jisoo threatened Tzuyu as she left along with Sehun and his friends.

Jennie went to you and grabbed your hands softly in hers as Jisoo looks at you worriedly.

“are you alright? Did they hurt you? You seriously scared us to deaf.” Jennie said still holding your hands.

Jisoo went up to you and kissed your cheek softly. “y/n never scare us like that again. If you are ever in trouble just call us. We will protect you.” Jisoo said softly.

You smiled at her and Jennie looking at them both. “thank you.” you said.