Yandere! Blackpink x Lisa (2)

"Jennie get down from there!" Lisa yelled. "No." Jennie refused. Jisoo still processing what's happening in front of her. Rosé tried to reach for Jennie's hand but failed. "I don't want to live anymore. I am sick and tired of always getting picked on! You don't understand Lisa! Nobody does!" Jennie yelled.

Lisa walked next to Rosé and grabbed Jennie's hand. Rosé looked at her hand thinking about how soft they must feel.

"Jennie please come down. Maybe we can talk about it but if you don't feel like talking about it. It's fine with me." Lisa says softly. Jennie slowly got off the ledge and into Lisa's arms. Lisa took Jennie to some place safe. Rosé and Jisoo followed them.

"Why did you want to kill yourself?" Lisa asked. Jennie hesitated to answer her. Rosé and Jisoo shared a look. "I think we should go." Rosé said. Jisoo nods as she takes Jennie away from Lisa's touch. "You're right. I have to go somewhere important. I'll catch you three later." Lisa said and walked away.

Jennie watched as Lisa left. Jisoo frowned but Rosé had her sights on Jennie than Lisa.

"We are going to take you back to your house." Rosé says. "No! I can't go back there!" Jennie argued. Rosé rolled her eyes and looked at Jisoo. "I'll just take her to my house. Rosé you keep an eye on Lisa something tells me that Lisa won't be alive for long." Jisoo said. Rosé nods and follows Lisa secretly.

Jisoo takes Jennie to her house.

Few minutes later..

Jisoo laid Jennie on her bed as she went to go grab some drinks for the both of them.

Jennie laid there thinking about what Lisa said to her. What Lisa says always made her feel special that feeling hadn't left her body when she first laid eyes on Lisa.

Few seconds later Jisoo came back with the drinks and set them on the table.

"Jennie.." Was all Jisoo could say. Jennie didn't say anything but looked at her. "Why did we stop being friends? You know.. You, me, and Rosé. What ever happened to our friendship?" Jisoo asked. Jennie looked away and stared up at the ceiling.

She took a deep breath and looked at Jisoo once more.

"We all stopped being friends when we found out that we all had feelings for Lisa. We wanted her for ourselves. Back then we were all so selfish and so vulnerable. But now we have to protect Lisa." Jennie explained. "That's why I sent Rosé to keep an eye on her. Something tells me that something bad is going to happen to her." Jisoo said. Jennie didn't look pleased she was always cold to others around her even Rosé and Jisoo.

"I'm fine but all that matters right now is Lisa. We need to go to her and protect her at all costs. After all she is our senpai." Jennie said. Jisoo nods and follows Jennie as they make their way over to Lisa and Rosé.

Few hours later..

"Why did you bring this freak here?!" Taehyung, Nayeon's boyfriend said. "I didn't bring her here. She followed me and that's not the way you should be speaking to her Taehyung." Lisa explained. Rosé glared at her rival Tzuyu. They used to be dating until Sana said something to her to make them break up with each other.

"Whatever! Just don't let her touch me or anyone here! Or else we will have a problem Manoban!" Taehyung yelled. Lisa nodded as she took Rosé somewhere. Tzuyu watched and followed behind them. "Where are you taking me?" Rosé asked. "Far away from here." Lisa explained. Rosé moved away from Lisa. "No. I came here to protect you. Not the other way around." Rosé said.

"Am I late to the party? Or should I leave you two alone to kiss?" Tzuyu asked sarcasm in her tone. Rosé glared at her and stepped between her and Lisa. "Lisa stay away from her. She is trouble." Rosé warned. Lisa got the memo. "Oh? Not too happy to see me again Rosie?" Tzuyu asked.

Rosé growled at the nickname Tzuyu gave her when they were together. She hated that name but couldn't bring out the guts to say it to Tzuyu.

"What are you doing here?" Rosé asked. "I came here to bite that flesh of Lisa's as I was told. But it seems I could bite your neck instead." Tzuyu explained and started to get very close to Rosé and Lisa. "You're a sick and dangerous vampire. I can't allow you to hurt Lisa. It is my duty to protect her." Rosé said.

"Well you're not doing such a very good job." Tzuyu says. Two vampires were behind Lisa and grabbed her before Rosé could. "Let me go!" Lisa screamed. Tzuyu pinned Rosé against the wall. "I love you Rosé but you were just too much for me. I always wanted to bite your neck but you just wanted some love bites instead. I am a vampire and you are just a human who kills their rivals who are spending too much time with their senpai." Tzuyu says.

Rosé bit Tzuyu's arm and kicked her. She went after Lisa but was too late. The vampires took her. Tzuyu regenerated herself and hugged Rosé so tightly she couldn't breathe.

"I tried to be nice with you. But you decided to play rough with me. I guess you can die too just like that girl you love so much." Tzuyu said and hugged Rosé much tighter. Rosé screamed louder than before just until Jisoo and Jennie came.

"You're too late. Lisa is already being tortured and your friend here will die and I can have her precious blood." Tzuyu said. Jisoo watched as Rosé suffered from pain in Tzuyu's grasp. Jennie went after Tzuyu and bit her neck so hard that Tzuyu laid flat dead on the ground. Rosé was gasping for air as Jisoo came towards her to help the girl.

Jennie wiped her mouth and went after those who took Lisa. Jisoo was too worried about Rosé to even notice Jennie was gone.

"Rosé are you alright?" Jisoo asked. "I'm fine but Lisa is still held captured." Rosé says. "And Jennie went out to save her." Jisoo said. Rosé stood up as Jisoo stands up too. "Let's go save our senpai." Rosé demanded. Jisoo nods and follows Rosé as they went to save Lisa along with Jennie.

To be continued...