|-KARIN/KAT-|

Username: @MINI_HYUNA

Slot: Princess

Name: Im Ka-Rin / 임 카린

Nickname: Karin, Kat

Age: 17(I) 18(K)

Birthday: December 29th, 2001

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

Face Claim: hyori030

Ethnicity: KoreanFace Claim: hyori030

Personality:

Karin is very fun and bubbly. She loves to shop and party all night. She talks a lot and tries to take charge when nobody else will. She loves to talk to people and listen to what they have to say. Gucci is her specialty.

Likes:
➢Shopping
➢Partying
➢Coffee
➢Kpop
➢Dancing

Dislikes:
➢Thunder
➢Fireworks
➢Bullies
➢Fake Friends
➢Sour Food

Background:

Karin is from a rich family. She has never been a stuck up kid. She always puts others first. She is an only child, which is why she gets whatever she wants. She has always wanted siblings but never got any. She has always loved fashion. She is going to go to college for clothes design. She is very popular in school. A lot of people love her. On the outside she is very confident but the inside she is very self conscious. She got the lip rings to try and look more tough, but people just say it's super cute.

Love Interest: Jaemin

Positives:
➢She can deal well with knifes
➢She gives good advice
➢She always had backup clothes
➢Fast runner
➢Loves to work out

Negatives:
➢Is very self conscious
➢Gets scared easily
➢Hates bugs
➢Listens to way to much music
➢Can use a knife well but hates to use it

•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•

Thank you so much for applying! You are now part of FamFam!!  You earned your Princess and Nana- I mean Jaemin.... But anyways, thank you again!! I wish everyone a good day and my hand feels a lot better now! Not really but that doesn't matter! I'll probably make another chapter after this though!

Bye~~~

•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•