Chapter eleven: Secretly friends

~ Haechan POV ~

When Kim was focused on Haneul, I pulled my phone out and texted Lani.

Me
Are we gonna tell them we are friends?

In the corner of my eye, I see Lani pull her phone out.

Lani
Yeah, but how?

Me
Idk

Lani
Well great. You're clueless in school and now you're clueless during vacation too.

Me
Yah! That's so mean!

Lani
You too! You called my friend a boy!

Me
Touché...

Lani
Good luck getting on her good side!

Me
Did I say I want to?

Lani
If you don't then there is a 99.999999999% chance she will attempt to kill you again!

Me
I'll take my chances!

I saw Lani roll her eyes. I chuckled a bit and she texted back.

Lani
I'm gonna go. I need to find a way to actually be comfortable on this guys lap!

Me
Goodluck!

Lani
Man I hate you so much! Why are we even friends?

Me
Because I'm the best looking in the school!

Lani
You wish! This guy I'm sitting on is better looking than you!

Me
DID YOU JUST SAY THAT CHENLE IS BETTER LOOKING THAN ME!?!?!?

Lani
Surprise surprise, he is!

Me
Mean!

Lani
Okay well I'm sleepy, like always. I'm gonna actually go now.

Me
Fine. Bye.

Lani
Bye.

Lani put her phone away and tried to go asleep.

Now I think this lap sitting idea wasn't that bad. Having someone with you makes you feel warm and you have someone to hug. It's... nice...

«   -   »

Update three of three! Sorry, I had to do this chapter cause it was a requested scene. I updated! YAY! My mental breakdown is still effecting me but I'm fine! My uncle is here so I might not be able to update on Saturday, maybe? idk *shrugs* Also, you can pm me more requested scenes if you want, but I can't do all, remember that! I have the plot of the story already so I just need ideas for the story to actually lead up to the plot! Also, after this apply fix is over, I was thinking about doing another one, but for the other boys instead! Like Taeil to WinWin! Also, I have too much book ideas I want to do. I have about 16 other books I want to do but is currently doing 4 of them. But I barely have anything done cause I'm so caught up with this and Why Not? And I just got 2 new book ideas yesterday! It's called...

Would you rather (Apply fic)

and 

I won't stop (Jaemin ff)

That's it!

Bye~~~