|-KIMBERLY/KIM/CARE BEAR-|

Username: @Sunny-LifeTime04 

Slot: Savage

Name: Lee So Kim

Other name: Kimberly (she normally goes by this)

Nicknames: Kim, Care Bear

Age: 18(int) 19 (k)

Birthday:01-13-2000

Nationality: French

Ethnicity: French-Korean

Faceclaim: Cheng Xiao (cosmic girls)

Faceclaim:  Cheng Xiao (cosmic girls)

Personality: 

Kim is a very savage person and she won't hesitate to roast you, no matter what gender or age you are. She loves her friends and is very caring towards them, always helping them out with something. Out of all of the girls, she's the quickest to take action when they need someone to protect them, she'll fight anyone for her friends. She loves to prank people and comes up with weird nicknames for everyone. She's easy to trust people which often gets her hurt.

Likes:
-Taking naps
-Skinship
-Making new friends
-Pulling pranks on ppl
-Reading
-Watching movies
-Wearing 90's style clothing with snapbacks, sneaker high tops, and huge shirt and windbreakers

Dislikes:
-People who break promises
-People who can't take a joke
-Dogs
-Stealing her food
-ppl hurting her friends
-her parents

Background:

 Kim was born in Paris, France. When she did live with her parents they were constantly yelling and were either drunk or not at home; when her father wasn't home her mother would bring her boyfriends over. When Kimberly turned ten she messaged her aunt who lived in Korea to come and get her; luckily for her, her aunt was already planning a trip out there and decided to push the trip ahead. When her aunt saw how Kimberly was living she went to the court and was able to take Kimberly in. After living in Korea for eight years her Korean has gotten to the point that most people don't know she's even from France. She gets a few letters a very once in a while from her father- who she was closer to then her mother- and she treasures them and carries them around in her backpack that she carries everywhere.

Love interest: Haechan

Positives:
-Caring
-loving
-thoughtful
-funny
-kind
-open minded
-good at talking to people
-good a listening to others
-a great hugger
-Is a lot smarter then she lets on

Negatives:
-Opens herself up to people how aren't the best
-easily hurt
-emotional
-sometimes makes bad decisions

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

YEAH YEAH YEAH GURL! Welcome to the friend group of Road Trip!!! Congratulations madam! You earned your Haechan and Savage! Just wanna tell everyone that our friend group is called "FamFam", cause we're all family right? If you have a better idea, don't hesitate to tell me. If I like it, I'll change it! Thank you for the people who are reading/applying for this applyfic!

AUTHOR NIM OUT~~~