The Accident and Memory's

Luka had finally arrived, the second she saw me her eyes widened.

“OMI!” she screamed running to me. In the time it had taken her to get here the bleeding had gotten worse and kaito had left with meiko on her demand, no i was fading in and out of consciousness.

“Don’t worry your going to be okay, just stay with me,” she said then put her hand up to her right ear “mirajane call my mum or dad whichever can pick up,” she said.

I didn’t hear anything else, because the world had faded into black.

Luka’s pov

“No no no no no no!” i screamed looking down at the crumpled figure of my best friend,

Suddenly a voice came by my ear “luka, honey what's happening? You never call at this time you know that we are in a-” she never got to finish

“Mum! Miku has been shot twice on either shoulder and has lost a lot of blood we need help asap!” i yelled tears streaming from my eyes.

“What? Okay honey stay calm my team and i are on our way, but tell your dad as well, oh and your brother ,luki, just for good measure,” she said and i heard a lot of yelling on the other side of the call.

“O-okay mum i can do that, come quickly we are  at sector d area 23,666,09,” i said, “the park,”.

Time skip

The sound of wheels filled my ears, looking to my left i saw my mums smart car, only available for our organisation. They came closer, when they were within 5 meters they came to a sudden stop. Mum got out of one and her team followed behind.

“OMI! Okay Jaxon go get the emergency medical kit, louis start the engines alex, sam scout the area with the new recruits, finally lola you go see if you can contact my husband,” my mum said pointing to different people on her team.

I had only ever seen her lie tis when we found out that a eight year old girl had been captured and tortured for fun. That girl is now 17, and in trouble again.

“Luka honey!” she said looking directly at me, i was still crying beside miku.

“Yes,” i said simply trying not to panic. I turned back to my best friend who wa lying on the floor in front of me. The sound of footsteps came from behind me, then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and hoisted me to my fet. I turned around. It was my dad.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me directly in the eyes “she is going to be okay, your mother and i are going to make sure of it. So you don’t have to worry anymore, alright?” he asked. I nodded looking down, it's not every day that you get a call saying that your best friend needs help only to arrive and see her dying in front of you. Just my luck.

Dad pulled me into a tight embrace.

“Hey!” my mum yelled catching both of our attention, behind her was her team who were loading an unconscious miku into the back of the car, “we need to go! I love you both but we don’t want to lose miku,” she said opening the front door and climbing in.

Once she had closed the door the car drove of back to our headquarters, me and my dad went to his car and followed behind them silent. Both of us were worrying for miku’s life.

Miku’s pov

What’s happening? Where am i? These questions had been going around in my head so many times. Turning i suddenly felt as though i was being lifted up.

‘No! Let go of me who are you?’ these were things i wanted to say so badly and couldn’t. I was stuck.

“Maddie whens mama coming home?” i hear a child's voice say from behind me. Turning round i saw a girl about the age of six with teal pigtails on either side of her head, she had a pair of dungarees on hat were the colour of the sun and had a white t-shirt underneath.

saved by an angel/Kaito x Mikuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें