miku's appartment

After thirty minutes, we finally got to my apartment. We had eaten so many sweets we could burst - though luckily we didn't.

As I opened the door to my home, we heard yapping then suddenly a whirlwind of grey and white came around my feet. As quickly as I could, I scooped Jinx into my arms as she desperately tried to see the new people.

"Okay can you come in and close the door quickly please?" I asked as I tried to hold a struggling puppy.

They hurried in and I was finally able to set her down. The second she was on the floor she was running around like a maniac. This was normal for me, but Kaai was screaming and running around trying to catch her, much to Jinx's delight.

"Her name is Jinx - and she loves pizza, so please don't feed her. She gets a small amount on fridays, though." we all laughed at Jinx, who had just fallen into one of my shoes.

"Okay, so through there is the kitchen, dining room, living room, whatever. Up those steps and down a little is the guest bedroom, then my office - I am going to ask you to stay out of that room and mine. Is that okay? Those are the only places forbidden."

"Okay, cool. Your dog is so cute!" Kaai said. Well, more like screamed as she ran after Jinx again.

"Okay, so Kaito and I will be in the music room - it is the door leading off from the dining room - practicing."

We walked into the music room. It had a piano at the end of the room with electric equipment along the sides.

"Hey Miku, do you know the song 'it's not like i like you' by any chance?"

"Yes of course I do - I've always liked that song!"

"Good, we could use that to practice and see how our voices work together."

"Let's do this, partner!"

(<miku kaito>)

I-I iy I-I

Iy zimbamba biba a zumzum belepa

I-I iy I-I Iy why

Hey thats pretty good

Wha-! No one asked you

I've got myself just a little bit of love

that i wanna spend on you

But baby i'll never get that chance

to dance that romance with you

Oh no, cause

You're always hitting *HIYAH*

And kickin'*HUGH*

And putting me down*giggle*

I hope you don't mean what you say

(both) but i keep seeing you

Stickin' around

(both) like you/i can't get enough

So i stay and i wonder

How my hand would feel

Intertwined with yours

As of now though

Girl:"what are you doing?"

Nothing but closed doors

My girls a dere

A tsun-tsundere

Just saying hi gets me a punch in the face

And if i should compiment her

She starts to chase