First Encounter

Hello the image at the top is what miku is wearing hope you enjoy

Miku's pov

Light pierced through my vision as I groggily came to. My new home, a new school a new everything. I sat up my mind swimming as it desperately tried to grab onto reality.

I swung my legs over the side of the light blue bed.

Yip!
Yip!

I heard yapping and scratching at the door.

It was Jinx my pizza loving puppy.some may say that feeding them pizza is bad but I only give her a small amount on Fridays as a special treat.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed a random outfit that looked okay. (Outfit at the top). And quickly threw my hair into a pony tail with a plat (guess what it is the other image! Wow! Yay! Why are we saying this currently no one is reading!) Picked up my sketch book and pencils and headed tawords the door.
The second it was open a whirlwind of taps and fur surrounded my feet as Jinx happily greeted me.
"Wanna go check the park out girl? Come on let me get my keys then we can go you adorable fuzzball!" I exclaimed as I quickly grabbed my keys from the hook in the wall and walked down the corridor to the door.

Time skip

We arrived at a beautiful park with large trees and a river running through the middle with a bridge to connect to the other side.
"Okay girl of you go but come back at my whistle!" I told Jinx.
As she ran if I headed tawords the bridge and looked out

The sun was just rising casting magnificent rays of light on the water but you could still see the moon and some stars.
'wow' was all I could think.

I pulled out my sketch book and continued with an image of a swing and crows. Depending on my mood I have a tendency to draw depressing images most of them are linked to my past.

Time skip

Finished. I whistled to jinx and she came running. Once I had dropped her home I grabbed some necessities:
Hand gun
Pencils
S

ketch book
Knife
Phone
Purse
Hand cuffs
Miniature super computer
And done, u quickly shoved it all into my bag grabbed my keys and left.
If you are worried about Jinx don't worry she had someone come in later.

Time skip

I arrived at school at around 7:15 and only a few people were scattered around in small groups chatting. I walked over to sit on a bench under a large tree and continued to draw.

Soon I began to hear sniggering from a large group of plastic looking people to my left. I don't usually care but then when I looked over I saw a scruffy looking boy head over there way. But he looked teriffied.

"So that mission must have taken less time than I thought Miku you weren't due until another week." I looked up to see a girl with bubblegum pink hair swirling around her serious face. She had a simple sweater and shorts on.

"Luka it is so good to see you it has been so long how are you?" I asked thrilled to see my best friend that I hadn't spoken to in years.

"Good the boss has been demanding as ever so nothing out of the ordinary,"

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"Well you just did,"
"Haha but are those people stairing at us more specifically me?"

"Um yup they are and that is Meiko's group of minions well except for that boy he is her girlfriend but not it's confusing..." I looked over and saw the scared look in the boys eyes. What is really going on.

So first chapter done don't worry there are going to be many more parts to come hope you enjoy
Bye
I.A.J and L.K.