working together

The called me the warrior child since out of my entire family i was the only one who had survived the relentless beatings and other despicable things. The worst one was seeing them fall. I kept crying for the rest of the class i didn't even hear the bell go and Kaito just sat there holding me just waiting for me to calm down it didn't happen.

"KAITO! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER WHY ARE YOU CUDDLING WITH HER I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME I THOUGHT THAT WE COULD BE SOMETHING SPECIAL HOW COULD YOU!" It was Meiko it a furious rage. Kaito was quickly dragged away from me i just sat there crying my hands folded whilst they shouted at him and me.

"Yeah cry girly you should be sad for letting him cheat on me oh or maybe she didn't know well now you do hunny now never talk to my man ever again you hear me!" the comments kept coming until luka came.

"Hey what are you doing to this poor- miku? Okay come on lets go you ca tell me all about it" she came up to me and escorted me out with her arm around my shoulder.

Once we were behind the school did she stop and walk in front of me embracing me in a hug.

We stood like that for i don't know how long but finally i was able to calm down.

"Okay so tell me everything and don't leave out any details"

"Well before music i heard someone paying 'if i die young' so i went to go see who and it was that boy that had blue hair his name was Kaito we went to music together and since we only knew each other we sat together then the teacher assigned us as partners..."

"Hold on this all seams fine so what went wrong?"

"I'm getting to that well after that she told me to sing and...and i sung 'Angel With A Shotgun' my sisters favourite song it brought back memories of them and i couldn't stop crying Kaito then began hugging me and tried to calm me down but i couldn't i felt them luka i felt them everywhere it didn't stop the next thing i knew was that kaito was gone and a large crowd was screaming at me and him they sounded like them they...they" another set of tears spilled out of my eyes as i desperately clung to luka.

Finally the bell went by that time i was calm. I walked to my next class which was science.

I walked in to see kaito there again.

When he saw me he quickly got up and walked over to me.

"Hey are you alright yu kept crying last period and i didn't know what to do?" he generally looked worried.

"Yeah it just brought back a lot of unwanted memories as i said before, hey do you want to come over to my place after school to start on the music assignment best to be early than late?"

"Yeah sure sounds cool i will meet you outside of school then we can go round to yours are you sure your parents will be fine with it?" my face went pale my parents i didn't have any i was an orphan who survived due to the fact that i risk my life each night to save peoples butts.

"Well they aren't going to come home for a while so unless we don't trash the place it should be fine but all we will be doing is writing song lyrics and choreographing a routine right"

"Okay cool i'll see you after school then"

The rest of the day past and i had lessons with kaito in almost all the only one we weren't together in was IT but that was fine i didn't mind hacking into the school computers to find out information. To be honest if he saw this he would probably tell - what why am i thinking about him so much we just work together. Wait do i have a crush... I ONLY MET HIM TODAY! Well if i do then that's fine, but what if they get him? Don't think like that, we have almost eliminated them and they still think that i am dead. Ugh, i can't get them out of my head.