Kaito's introduction

Kaito's pov

Beep

Beep

Be-

"Ugh why" I groand as i rolled out if bed t get dressed for the day. After I had done that i heard my sister Kaai shout:

"Hey Kaito! Kaito! do you have night fever cause you are taking forever and i want waffles" she yelled.Sisters so annoying.

Me and Kaai often find ourselves alone without our parents due to the fact that they were out a lot of the time at there big business unfortunately that meant a lot of travel and time away from home either that or constantly moving.

"Finally i was up at seven and then you get up an hour before we have to leave get a move on school starts at nine" Kaai complained not looking up from her homework she is 10 so she is in primary school whilst i am in secondary school.

Mini Time Skip

After an hour we were finally ready for school I went to drop her of then headed to my school for the normal day however it felt like there was going to be an important encounter today.

Quick warning my girlfriend Meiko is horrible and is often very abusive to me if i ever do anything to upset her at any point it will result in a beautiful scar to join the rest on my back.

As I got close to the gates I heard horrible snickering that I Unfortunately knew all too well two words came into mind Meiko's friends all had really rich parents that spoil them rotten and only hang around the 'cool' kids. I began to walk towards them to see what all the fuss was about. A girl. Just a girl with stunning teal hair in a beautiful ponytail down her back, all she was doing was reading a novel beneath the tree what was so funny i didn't understand.

"Look at her hair it isn't even a good shade of dye i mean think about my Kaito he has gorgeous blue hair not rancid teal ew." Meiko said gloating to her friends, this of course was followed by many agreements from her friends

"Yeah he always looks so cute like that"

"Yes you are so lucky to have that cutie"

"That newbie has no chance against you"

"Look at her hair it is hideous"

"Thanks for agreeing gyes it means a lot to me" Meiko said grinning.

"Um hey Meiko how was your weekend" I said nervously. She turned around and became a sweet little teenager to try and fool the oblivious students we had surrounding us.

"Oh hey there babe we were just discussing how that newbie looks what do you think is she pretty average or ugly" she asked a wicked glint in her eye I knew that i only had one but i could twist it.

"Well her hair would probably look better with a natural look" this wasn't true she looked stunning with the teal in her hair "also she will need some makeup to go with it i am sure you would be the best tutor for that sweetie" I said praying that she would think that I was trying to compliment her and not insult the poor subject of their rudeness.

"Hm I agree with the fact that I could help her but she isnt average she does need makeup to cover that hideous scar on her face" she commented flipping her hair, she was right that the scar did not compliment her but what did she do to get that scar.

"Ew what is Luka doing going to talk to her ugh it is so annoying that my family works closely with their company if we didn't then she would be crying in a corner cause of us right?" Meiko said infuriated.

"Totally girl she is to nice she needs to learn who is boss its a shame that she has to come here cause now she always talks to losers like newbie over there right?!" Gumi (Meikos bff)

Grumbled as we all stared at the two girls sitting under the tree.

I wonder who she is...