26

(this song- you'll know when to play it🤧❤️)

\\\

Shawn

1 month later

Baby, I really don't feel good. Beyoncé said, pouting as I sat down beside her on the couch. She had been staying with me for the past few days, since she was on break from college and didn't have to go back until next week. I've been thinking about asking her to move in with me for some time now, since she's always here anyways, but I wasn't sure if that's what she wanted so I held back. She's already been through a shit ton of stuff and I didn't want to add any unnecessary stress if I didn't have to.

"You still feeling sick?" I asked frowning. Bey nodded and I sighed before gently grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to me. I felt around her cheeks and forehead with the back of my hand. "Shit yeah, you feel really warm baby girl. What's hurting now?"

Bey shrugged. Honestly just my head right now, but my entire body feels achy too. My stomach is cramping a little too. Whenever I stand up I feel lightheaded. She told me. I nodded while listening to her explain everything else she was feeling.

"Aight, do you want me to take you to urgent care?" I asked while rubbing her sides. Bey immediately frowned and shook her head.

No, no. You know I hate hospitals. I'm sure it's nothing. Beyoncé mumbled. I sighed and bit my lip to avoid pushing her further on the subject. She probably needed to go to the hospital for real, but I was gonna sit back and let her call the shots right now. If she's feeling worse by tonight then I'm gonna take her regardless of what she says.

"Okay baby. You hungry?" I asked as Bey cuddled up against me. She wrapped her arms around my torso and laid her head on her shoulder, looking up at me with her pretty eyes.

No. I just want to lay with you right now. Beyoncé replied while rubbing my chest. I nodded and leaned down to kiss her. It probably wasn't the best idea, since my girl could be contagious with some shit, but I couldn't help it. I'd rather risk getting sick than stay away from her.

"You want to me to put on a movie or something?" I asked Bey while looking down at her. She hadn't said anything for the past few minutes so I didn't know if she was just chilling or if she had fallen asleep.

I felt her move, so I knew she was awake. Bey tiredly looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back, but I could tell she really wasn't feeling good. I was trying not to worry about it too much, but there was for sure something wrong with my baby. Her face looked flushed and there was something in her eyes. I just couldn't figure out what it was.

That's fine baby. Pick whatever, I don't care what you choose. Beyoncé said nodding.

"Aight." I said softly and gently grabbed her chin. I kissed her forehead twice before letting her go and hugging her against me while I grabbed the tv remote. I turned on BET and smiled a little when I saw Baby Boy was on. It was one of Bey's favorite movies.

I continued rubbing Beyoncé's sides and kissing her forehead every so often while we watched the movie. I realized that she fell asleep about twenty minutes in, because I could feel her snoring against my neck and her breathing slowed down. I just kept her hugged her against me and would feel her skin every so often to see how warm she was. She's had a fever since she woke up this morning and I was starting to feel like this might be something more than just a lil cold. I was praying it wasn't serious, though.