5

It's been a couple of days in the ocean and there hasn't been any action. Some of the crew were growing bored.

Someone else was growing what pirates called cabin fever.

"UGH, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Sasha had enough of the boat rocking, sight of water, the sea sickness, fish and bananas, and cleaning the ship.

Everyone stop from what they were doing as the purple haired Felinian was about to snap.

In The Captain's Quarters, The Captain and Mr. Cottonsworth looked at the map of The Forgotten Realms.

"Captain, we need something. His compass hasn't worked for ages it seems. We could be sailing in circles."

The Captain listened to The Gentlebunny's plead. But something else burst in her attention. More like burst into her cabin.

Sasha stood at the open door, looking crazy. "Captain, we need to talk."

Bayley and Becky grab the irate witch, trying to pull her out of the room. "Sorry Captain, we'll get her out of her."

"No, I just want to talk to her."

Cottonsworth and The Captain looked at each other, arching an eyebrow. The ram looked at the compass and saw it glow, along with the map.

A realm glowed, getting the two attention. It was like a magical sign from a angry woman.

"Thank you, Sasha" Mr. Cottonsworth said, getting a confused look from Sasha.

"We were having a hard time finding the next location and guessing from you three's magic, it's pointing us to Crystal Island."

Sasha didn't know how she did it, but if that means they're going somewhere, that it's better than nothing. "Good!"

"Oh, Sasha..." The Suited Bunny called out. "If you need to talk, please knock next time."

Sasha gave the two a sarcastic smile before gently closing the door.

---

Another group of lowlifes drown in the waters, waiting to be eaten by the blood thirsty sharks beneath.

There was one survivor, struggling to breath due to the one who is choking him. The one who caused this disaster.

She wore all black outfit and a mask that cover the mouth. She tighten the grip on the pirate's throat.

"Where's the key?!" A female voice asked with some intense anger.

"S-s-someone stole it fr-from us."

"Who stole it? Where are they?!"

"I-I don't know..."

The ninja's blue eyes narrow as she was annoyed. There wasn't enough time. She was just wasting. Water formed around her left arm, resembling a sword.

She use the weapon to cut the pirate's right leg and threw him off his sinking ship.

The pirate fell in the water, trying to swim, but it was too late as sharks came up and bite his bleeding leg, dragging him down the ocean where he can join his crew in death.

"Delta, what do we do now?" A guard asked.

"We keep looking till we have The King's Treasure."

The four guards and Delta walked on water, heading back to their ship. The damage was done.

There's more to come for those who have the keys and treasure chest of King Gilligan.

---

Crystal Island, Midnight Mountain, The Forgotten World

The ship halt to a stop and anchor as they arrive in Crystal Island.

The three Felinian witches looked around the realm. The dark purple sky illuminated by the crescent moon, the magical aura that was around the realm.

Pippen couldn't keep his smile off his face. "This place is amazing."

"Yes it is, Pip. It feels so...magically" said Xander, looking around the area.

The pirates walked up to one of the locals of Crystal Island, wearing a purple silk wizard suit with matching wizard hat.

Sasha and Becky notice who it was the moment they sat their sights on him.

"Mr. Marco?" They said in unison.

The Magician and teacher of Azrael's School Wizardry and Witchcraft turn to their former students and went over for a hug.

"Sasha! Becky! How are my favorite students? It's been...two years already since you two graduated. "

"We're doing great, Mr. Marco. Why aren't at class?" Sasha asked.

"The school is being fixed at the moment, so the staff is relaxing till it's finished. I'm just here doing my magic shows to earn money.

"Who is that with you?" The Magician asked about Bayley.

"This is my cousin, Bayley. Bay, this is my former teacher, Mr. Marco."

Bayley's eye dazzle at the sight Marco.

"You're The Magnificent Marco! My family would take me to your shows when you visit Seashell Shore. I love them!"

"I see my reputation continues to spread around the world. What brings my students here? You came to see my show."

Becky had to break the news to her teacher. "Sorry Mr. Macro, we didn't. But we're for something. Our map told us to come here, but why?"

Marco smiled. "My daughter knows a thing about maps. Follow me."

Sasha walked over to Mr. Cottonsworth, The Captain, and the rest of the crew. "He knows someone about our map situation."

The suited bunny turn to his Captain to see what she wanted to do. The Ram gave her Second in Command a nod.

"Xander, Matatoa, Pippen and Snappy, you stay here while we go meet this person" Cottonsworth ordered.

"Alrighty then. I will create two gems to levitate us to the islands. Stay close to your partners and stay away from the edge.

"Sasha and Becky, stay with me. We need to talk" The Teacher whisper to his students. "Okay, alakazam!

Two large red gems form under their feet. They rose up to the entrance of Crystal Island.

"Sasha, Becky, who are those two?" Marco asked about The Commanders who were sharing the gem ride with Bayley.

The purple haired Felinian cared tp explain. "They're pirates looking for This "Greatest Treasure." We're just looking for Bayley's brother. Once we find him, we're done"

"Come on, Sasha. What are we going to do after saving her brother? Go back to our somewhat boring life?" Becky asked her best friend.

"I haven't seen Arnold since I've return from Earth due to Frostbite. Plus, I don't trust The Captain about finding Bayley's bro.

"They want their treasure back from when he stole it. They're going to kill him."

"And we're going to stop them" Becky told her best friend.

Mr. Marco cleared his throat, getting his former students attention. "We're here."

The group watched themselves rise up through a pool of water as they arrive to main entrance.

Bayley who couldn't take in what just happened, touching her clothes that were dry. "Oh my god! That was so awesome."

Blue crystal bears roam around the realm and beavers flew in the night sky.

The Pirates and Witches followed The Magician to the one who may have an answer to why they were brought here.