2

The air in the bar went from lukewarm to bone chilling when she arrived. She glanced at her crew, giving them a look of disappointment.

Then she glance at Sasha, Bayley, and Becky and her intimidating frown turn to an interested look.

The Captain was a small sheep. wearing a long white silk jacket with white fluff at the ends of it. Her black black fur and pink eyes made her look like a nightmare to her enemies and her crew when they misbehave.

She motion someone to come in from outside. A blue bunny wearing an eye patch on it's left eye and a suit walked in.

 A blue bunny wearing an eye patch on it's left eye and a suit walked in

"Pippen, what is going on here!"

The dog walked over to The Captain and the stern bunny. "I'm so sorry, Captain and Sir. This was my fault."

"You're right. I told you to leave them at the outpost while you took the chests here."

"I know. But I don't like...walking in the dark" Pippen admitted.

Becky couldn't have him be blamed for the actions of the drunken idiots. "This wasn't his fault. We were minding our business till Xander waltz on over to us."

The bunny rolled his eyes. "Thank you. We gave him specific orders. He's still to this. I'm very sorry for the mess Xander caused you."

"It will be okay. But I believe if your friend keeps staring at us, I'll give those eyes permanent damage" Sasha said.

A gasp can be heard from through the bar. The Captain took offense to the purple haired Felinian, pulling out a gun.

The bunny quickly sticks his right arm out, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry about her. She hasn't seen you three before and she's curious about something. Someone forgot about their manners."

"Curiosity can cause blindness" Sasha said with some sass.

"Speaking of manners, I've must forgotten mine. The name is Mr. Cottonsworth. Philip Cottonsworth."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Bayley, this is my cousin Sasha and my best friend, Becky. I have a question."

Sasha nod her head. "I got some questions myself."

"Well. We can talk at our ship. We can give this bartender his bar back. Follow us please."

Mr. Cottonsworth and The Captain escorted The Three Witches out of the bar while Pippen followed behind, guiding his drunked crew members with him.

---

Sasha, Bayley, and Becky arrive at the end of the shore and they were astonish at what was sitting in the water.

A large black ship shinning by the moonlight. There was a white painted insignia of a boat steering wheel on the hull.

Mr. Cottonsworth and Pippen lower down a long double wide plank for everyone to walk up to the ship.

After everyone was all aboard, the two men took up the plank and put it away. Pippen went up the ladder of the main mast. The drunks went down the lower level of the sleep.

"Please ladies, follow me" Cottonsworth gently said to The Felinians, guiding them to The Captain's Cabin.

The Captain sat on her chair by her desk with Philip standing on the side of her. The Witches sat down in front on the desk on stools.

"Bayley, Becky, Sasha. What would you like to know?"

Sasha went to talk, but Bayley started first. She hand The Captain a piece of paper. The Captain took the paper, looking at it with Mr. Cottonsworth.

Both of had a widen eye expression on their face.

"This is my brother, Anthony. He's in trouble on N.Sanity Island. I wanted to know if you seen him? If not, we want to join your crew to find him."

"What!" Screamed out red hair and purple hair Felinian.

The Captain glance at
Mr. Cottonsworth with anger.

"Uh, we haven't seen this person...lately. He stole some treasure from us and disappeared. That was months ago" explained Mr. Cottonsworth.

Bayley let out a sigh. Her friends still stared at her, saying they didn't want to go or Anthony could be dead. She wasn't going to believe it.

"If you three want to be apart of The Captain's ship, we will welcome you all. You three will have jobs around the ship and help out along with finding treasure.

"We will search for your brother during our adventure."

The side ponytail Felinian got off the stool, squealing, clapping and jumping for joy.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"It's no...problem" Cottonsworth said.

Becky leaned over to Sasha who was annoyed. "It doesn't hurt to search for him."

Sasha only sighed. When she turn her eyes to The Captain, her question pop into her head.

"I almost forgot. Why doesn't The Captain talk?"

"It's because she can't. Well...she can. But if she does, someone is gonna die. So it's best for her not to. I'm her interpreter.

"Anyway, I believe it's getting late. Let's get some rest and we'll deal with introduction in the morning. I will show you three to your rooms."

Mr. Cottonsworth went around and open the door for The Witches as they exit out of The Captain's Cabin.

The Gentlemen Bunny guide the ladies to the lower level of the ship, The Hold.

The drunken crew mates spread over the area, so the ladies went over to a corner.

"Goodnight, ladies" Cottonsworth said, leaving them alone.

They waited till the bunny walked up the stairs before using their magic to create sleeping bags.

"Bayley" Sasha whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I have a bad feeling about this. But, I hope he's okay."

"Me too" Becky chimed in.

Bayley smiled. She was with her sisters to find her lost brother. This was going to be another adventure and she hope he wasn't what her parents say he was.

A smile form on her face as she fell asleep.