-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow came around and you were with Dean, Sam, and your dad, talking about the case and what it all meant. You left Casey's house and were now walking to Bobby's car which was in the city since you all stopped to get food before he left.

"Well, what do you think, Bobby? About what we did here, you think it made a difference?" Dean asked.

"Two less demons to worry about. That's not nothing."

"Yeah, but Trotter is still alive," Dean commented. You didn't know what went down between Sam and Trotter but Dean was right. He shouldn't be treating women like this.

"Humans ain't our job," Bobby responded.

"But the things he's doing to women, I mean, he tried to do them to me. Shouldn't we at least do something?" You said, biting your lower lip.

"We need to focus on these demons or else there won't be women left for him to boss around." Sam made a good point there.

"Yeah, alright, I have to get back. I still need to do research on this whole thing and you need to figure out where they might be heading next." Bobby said, walking to his car.

"Yeah, alright, drive safe out there, Bobby," Sam said with a tight smile. Bobby nodded and Sam and Dean gave him a hug before walking off. You smiled and gave your dad a hug but before you could walk off, he grabbed your hand.

"Hey, before you go, I wanna say something," Bobby said. You looked back at Sam and Dean who noticed you weren't with them and looked back at you and your dad. You look at Bobby and nodded, waiting for him to continue. "You called me dad."

"You're very observant," You chuckled nervously. You could sense the question Bobby didn't ask. You could see it in his eyes. "Drive safe, okay? I'll call later and we can talk more, okay... dad?" Bobby grinned and he nodded, bringing you in for another hug before letting you go. He got into his car and you watched as he drove off. You walked back over to Sam and Dean, Dean putting his arm around your shoulder.

"So, you going to call him that from now on?" Dean asked.

"I think it could stick," You chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the motel, you started packing up yours and Dean's things while he was out grabbing food at the diner across the street. Sam as packing his things and it was silent until you heard Ruby behind you two.

"Leaving so soon? We haven't even had a chance to celebrate." You and Sam both whipped around to see Ruby standing there with a smirk.

"Yeah, well you can celebrate without us," Sam said with a glare.

"You're not gonna get all pouty on me now, are you? Come on! You killed two demons today!" Ruby said, exasperated.

"Yeah, well, maybe you don't care, but I killed two humans, too," Sam said but you decided to be silent for the time being. You didn't know what her deal was and you didn't like the vibes you got from her. This was more about being a demon, this was about something else. You didn't like it.

"Sam, you know what happens when demons piggyback humans. They leave them rode hard and put up wet. Chances are those two would have died a slow, sticky death. You probably did them a favor." Ruby said with an eye roll.

"Did them a favor? You're a cold bitch, you know that?" You finally spoke up, taking a few steps to her.

"Yeah, and this cold bitch has saved your ass a couple of times now. Some respect might be nice. Especially if you want me to help you out with Dean and his little problem."

"You know, you keep saying that but you have done shit to help! Last I checked, Dean is still going to Hell and you still have your hand in your pants, claiming you're going to help. Look, I don't like you and I think I made that very clear. I'm grateful for the help you did provide but you're done. We don't want you here anymore. Right, Sam?" You said, expecting him to agree with you but you didn't get a response. You looked at Sam to see him staring at Ruby with an open mouth.

"Everything in its own time, Y/N. But there's a quid pro quo here. We're in a war." Ruby said, not waiting for Sam to say something.

"Right. But for some reason, you're fighting on our team. Now, tell me, why is that again?" Sam finally spoke up.

"Go fuck yourself, that's why," Ruby said with a sweet smile. "I don't have to justify my actions to you or to you. If you don't want my help, fine. Then give me the gun and I'll pass it on to someone who will use it."

"Maybe I'll use it on you," Sam said, taking the Colt out and pointing it at Ruby.

"Go ahead," Ruby said with a shrug. "It's not gonna do much for Dean, though." It was silent while Sam contemplated shooting Ruby but he hesitated which gave Ruby her answer. "That's what I thought,"

"He might not be able to do it but I'm sick and tired of your bullshit," You grabbed the gun and aimed it at her, pulling the trigger. She knew not to mess with you and disappeared before the bullet could hit her. The bullet stuck in the wall and Sam grabbed the gun before you could do any more damage.

"Hey! That wasn't cool!" Sam put the gun away, sighing when Ruby didn't return.

"Look, she's pulling your chain! She doesn't have shit to help Dean and you know it! You're just in denial." You raised your voice, going back to packing.

"Wow, look at you. You're just accepting Dean's death as final! What happened to the girl who would do anything to help Dean, huh?" Sam asked you.

"I am not God, Sam! I want, more than anyone, that Dean doesn't go to Hell but we've sunk so low as to accept help from a demon! A fucking demon! You know she has other motives, Sam! How could you trust her so easily??" You were screaming at the end. You hated fighting with Sam but you didn't trust Ruby at all.

"I am willing to do anything to help Dean and if I have to get help from a demon, then so be it! At least I'm getting help!" Sam yelled, throwing the rest of this things in his bag before storming out of the room. You got tears and collapsed to the floor, not knowing what to do anymore.