"Dean Winchester? Y/N?" Richie said, a smile grew on his face. You were about to say something when a tall redhead woman stepped out of his room. Your eyebrows shot to your head because you knew she wasn't there to just hang out. Judging by the looks of her slutty clothing, you knew what they were up to.

"Oh, this is my, uh, sister. Cheryl." Richie said and you kept your mouth shut, knowing he was lying.

"Hey," Cheryl drawled, smirking.

"Hi." You said awkwardly. Sam came back and he didn't know what was going on but he was smart and kept his mouth shut. Richie handed Cheryl some money and she smirked, pocketing the money before she left. You and the Winchester brothers stared at Richie and he chuckled nervously.

"Well, you know... stepsister."

"Sure she is." You said.

"Right, well come on in. This is my brother, Sam." Dean said at the same time as you did, inviting Richie into your motel room.

"Hey. How you doing?" Richie asked Sam when the door closed.

"Not too bad. How do you three know each other?" Sam asked.

"Dean and I saved him from a succubus. You were in school when it happened." You said to Sam and he nodded slightly.

"Oh, man. You should have seen the rack on that broad. Fucking tragedy when I had to gank her." Richie said, smiling. You scoffed and both you and Dean looked at Richie. He knew full well it was Dean who killed that bitch.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait. Who killed her? If I remember, your ass was toast until we showed up." Dean scoffed.

"Oh, I forgot what a comedian this guy was." Richie rolled his eyes lightly.

"Richie, you know how I feel about you hunting. I told you this before and I'll tell you this again: you're not cut out for this job. You should back out before you get yourself killed." You said, expressing your feelings for this hunter. Before Richie could answer, his phone rang and he whipped it out to answer it.

"Talk to me," he said to the caller. He turned to you and spoke to you this time. "FYI, words hurt, Y/L/N," he went back to the caller and spoke with them for a few minutes before hanging up.

"Putting that aside, did you find anything in this town?" Dean asked him.

"Ah, no. I got nothing," Richie said but then as he thought of something, his eyebrows went up as if he remembered something. "Oh, wait a minute. You mean as in demons and whatnot?"

"Yeah," you and Dean said, already tired of this guy.

"Oh, no, I got nothing," Richie said, shaking his head. You rolled your eyes and looked at Dean who nodded, taking over in the conversation. You looked at Sam who had an amused look on his face and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"Typical. What about your sister back there?" Dean questioned.

"Oh, honestly? She definitely had the devil in her, but she wasn't no demon, you know what I'm saying?" Richie said with a smirk but Dean wasn't playing around anymore. "Right, seriously though, Church guy, hobby-shop guy—they were lunch meat by the time I got there. Hey, maybe they were possessed, but I can't prove it."

"Yeah, that's where we are, too. You know, let's just say that demons are possessing people in this town. You know, raising hell—" Sam started to say but Dean interrupted him.

"Yeah, but why would a demon blow his brains out?" Dean wondered.

"Well, for fun? You know he wrecks one body, moves to another. You know, like taking a stolen car for a joyride." Richie suggested. You knew he was a bad hunter but he could be serious when he needed to be. He wasn't a bad person at all, just not that great of a hunter.