The Beginning

A/N: So I've decided I've become to overwhelmed with the amount of stories I have bursting at the seams. 'The Boy With The Red Umbrella' will be updated on Mondays. This story, 'Can You Feel My Heart (If I Had One)?, will be Tuesdays. Wednesdays will be I'm Glad I Found You, sequel to YATIHIF, when the time comes. Thursdays will be 'I Can Show You How to Love Mr. Hoying' and Friday will be 'Forever With You' when the time comes even though the first update is a Saturday. (Sixteen is my favorite number *hint hint*). So enjoy this story. Stay Flawless my Smiles <3 -Nikkie :)s

XXXX

"Daddy!"

"Anna Lee." I lifted my daughter into my arms. I tried wiping the dirt that had accumulated on her cheek. "Where's mommy?"

"Right here. Hello Mr. Hoying."

"Mrs. Hoying." I leaned down with a smile to capture her lips in a kiss. I pulled away and her hand brushed on my chin. "You look beautiful." I look up and down her purple and blue dress.

"You like it? I was hoping you would." I looked at Anna.

"What did you do to get so dirty?"

"I found a chick-en." I smiled at her.

"We need to wash you the next time we get the chance." I set my daughter back on the ground and my wife took one hand while I had the other. We began swinging her every time we would come to a puddle in the ground. Her petite frame being outlined by her cute frilly Victorian dress. She was absolutely adorable. Her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She looked just like me. Her mother, Cassandra Elizabeth Hoying, had dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes. My beautiful wife. Though I was never actually physically attracted to her. We were both in rich families so we were forced into marriage. But she was my best friend.

"You're doing that thing again."

"What thing?" I snapped out of my thoughts in an instant.

"Where you drift into a weird dreamland. Anna does the same thing." I looked down at our daughter. Such an active imagination for a little one. I glanced up, catching the eye of my coworker Alexander. He nodded to me. I looked back at Cassandra. She saw the whole thing and motioned me to go to him. I gave Anna a kiss on her cheek. They thought it was for work but really, it was complicated.

"Ah! Alex." There was a low growl to the tone of my voice as his nails dragged down my back. Alex moaned loudly.

"Please go faster. Harder. Anything." His back arched to push against me. Both of our sweaty bodies working with one another to create such wonderful friction. "Don't stop." He was practically writhing underneath me. If my wife knew what I was doing with this man....I would be put to death. It's not good to be attracted to men in the sixteen hundreds. Men are so much better lovers though. They know what other men like because they themselves like it.

"I crave you." I whispered into Alex's ear before biting down on his earlobe. He whined loudly with his release. I came with a grunt not that long after. I rolled onto my back, my labored breathing causing my chest to move erratically. I was sitting on the edge of my bed to finish putting my clothes on. Alex's arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Stay." I let my head fall back in his shoulder as he began to kiss my neck. I sighed.

"I can't. Cassandra is waiting for me." He turned my head to face his by running his fingers along my jaw.

"Come be with me."

"We had this discu-ah." He slipped his hand down the front of my pants. I closed my eyes, biting down on my bottom lip. "I can't. We'll be killed."