chapter 1

hey guys, this is my first book like this

please no hate...................... send in parts that you want to happen and send in characters

what characters need: name,age,birthday,what you are (human,demon,shinigami,etc),personality

extra details and if you want them to have a relationship with any other characters

anyways please enjoy and some of the characters may seem off at some points

sorry to be blabbing on but this is what you need to know if you just started reading these types of books (Y/N) = yourname (L/N) = lastname (E/C) = eye colour (F/C) = fav colour (H/C) = hair colourone more thing I promis your  16 years old almost 17

*******************************************************************************************

*your P.O.V*

'yawn' " dear, come down for breakfast" your mother shouted "let me get changed first, mother" you shouted half asleep " oh and remember your going clothes shopping with me today" your mother replied "ok" you yawned opening your wardrobe to choose your clothes, you lay two dress on the bed a light blue dress that stops just after your knees and the other a pastle pink dress that also stops after your knees, you pick the blue one and get changed into it you then run downstairs with a small black handbag  with your purse in it "hurry and eat we will leave in a minuite oh and your hair, you need to brush your bed head, ok" your mother says after messing your hair up evan more.

you finnish your toast and run upstairs to your bedroom and sit at the dresser, you started brushing you (H/C) long hair and tie the sides of your hair around the back of you head.

"(Y/N) are you ready?" your mother walks into your room "yeah" you reply and stand up "wait one second" your mother said going to her room, she comes back with a jeweled hair pin, light blue diamonds in it to look like flowers with the vine pattern of silver "its beautiful" you say in awe "turn around" your mother requested you do as she says and turn around, she then pins it to the back of your head "there, it looks pretty oh and it belonged to your great great grandmother it was a present to her from the queen herself, take good care of it please" your mother said " I will, lets go" you say walking to the carrage.

you got outside to the carrage and wait for your mother to come outside when your butler Mason walks out "wow, you look beautiful (Y/N)" he says admiring your looks "um thanks Mason" you reply blushing slightly "Mason nows not the time to be flirting with my daughter" your mother walks out the door way up to the carrage, Mason opens the door to the carrage for mother to get in but before she does she whispers something to him and he noded slightly and then she gets into the carrage he then helps me up smiling at me "is everything ok?" you ask him "yeah, everythings fine" he smiles and you climb in wondering whats happening

*time skip* ~at the shops~

Mother grabs a pale cream coloured dress thats just like the one your wearing just diffrent colour "Mason do you think that would look nice on (Y/N)?" Mother asks "of course, she looks lovely in her dresses" he replys with a smile "what time is it" you ask "its 3:25" Mason replys -BANG- guns went off in the shop "give us everything you have" a man shouts under his ski mask, one of the men pointed at you signaling to get you as a hostage, the man grabbed your hair and pulled you up towards him and put a gun to your head, your mother started crying and Masons eyes were filled with anger "give us your jewlery, gold and money other wise she dies" he screams most the women took off they're jewlery and men gave them money shoving it into a sack, one of the men walked up to mother and told her to give him her jewlery but she refused -BANG- tears filled your eyes as you looked at your mothers corpse bleeding out "MOTHER!!" you scream out in pain Mason looked at you with sorrow and angrely attacked the man that held you "GO (Y/N), RUN" he shouted  at you, you cried as you made a run for it but then suddenly getting shot in the side causing you to fall in pain.

Before you black out you hear a voice saying "sebastian, take this girl back to the manor and look after her"