"I love it." Jimin gushes happily, looking the Chimmy cake appreciatively.

"Can we eat it now?" Yoongi asks excitedly, his gaze fixated on the cake. He and Namjoon didn't get Jimin anything, but because Jimin knows they're not big on presents. Them being here to celebrate with him is enough for Jimin.

"Wait, not yet." Taehyung interrupts. "I didn't give my present."

"I'm excited to see Tae's," Namjoon comments. Jimin nods in anticipation. Last year, Taehyungie got him a cute Gucci sweater that Jimin absolutely adores. That's the thing about Taehyung—he always puts his effort into picking out present, and they're all unique in their own ways.

"I swear Taehyungie, it better not be expensive." Jimin says to his best friend. As much as he loves Tae's present, he always feels bad that they cost so much.

"Don't worry, this one isn't as much," Taehyung reassures him. Jimin eyes him warily but proceeds to open the box. He breaks into a huge smile as he pulls out a fashionable tan beret.

"Try it on!" Jin urges. Jimin puts it on and pulls out his front camera to check. He can't help but smile in adoration. The beret is definitely Taehyung's style, and Jimin's surprised by how sophisticated it makes him look.

"Thanks, Taehyungie," Jimin says, pulling his friend into a side hug. "I'll wear to the airport."

Taehyung smiles. "Glad you like it." But his box grin is hiding the fact that this beret costs more than the sweater from last time. But it's okay, what Jimin doesn't know won't hurt him.

"Sorry we couldn't do much for your birthday, Jimin," Yoongi says. His eyes show that he means it. "I was hoping we could go out to celebrate it with you."

"Yeah..." Namjoon agrees.

"It's alright!" Jimin insists. "I'm actually glad my birthday is not during our promotions. I rather be at home relaxing. I think we all need the rest."

They all nod in unison. Amidst the conversation, they completely forget about Jeon Jungkook, who is fingering his envelope nervously. Jungkook did have something for Jimin, but he's hesitant because he's scared of Jimin's reaction to it. Or more importantly, the other members' reaction. Jungkook isn't the type to give out presents either, so it's unusual that he has anything at all...much less this. He knows for sure it's something Jimin wants, but he's not sure why he's so nervous.

Finally, Jimin notices Jungkook being awfully quiet. He peers at what he has on his hands and asks, "Jungkookie, is that my birthday card?"

That catches everyone's attention and they glance at Jungkook.

"Is it a gift card?" Yoongi jokes.

"Hyung," Jimin scolds him playfully. Actually, he wouldn't be surprised if it was a gift card. He wouldn't be disappointed either because at least Jungkookie got something for him.

"It's neither," Jungkook swallows and his grip on the envelope tightens. He begins making his way to Jimin and hands it over. "Happy birthday, hyung."

Jimin's lips stretches into a bright smile. Jungkook can't help but return with a cute smile of his own. 

Jimin looks into the envelope and pulls out a...plane ticket. "Huh?" He manages to say, completely confused. Crickets fill the room as it falls into complete silence. Jimin squint his eyes to make sure they aren't deceiving him. "A plane ticket? To Japan."

Jungkook quickly swallows down his panic. This wasn't the reaction he was anticipating.

"There's only one ticket..." Jimin says slowly, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.