"I wanted to help you get your things from your hideout today."

    "Thanks, one question though. Can I drive?" Jonathan nodded. He's gonna regret that.

      20 minutes later-

    "Are you insane!?" he yelled.

    "Yes!" I stepped on the gas pedal more as we sped through my shortcut. "Whoo hoo!!" I laughed as I went faster. I stomped on the break as we spinned in a circle. The spinning stopped. Jonathan looked at me with wide eyes. I looked down. "I'm sorry I like going fast. Normally I'm a very good driver."

    He managed to smile. "It's..ok..Please promise me that when we go home you'll drive slower and more careful." I nodded. He opened the car door and stepped out. That was fun. I got out and opened the cabin door. The floor freaked as I ran to the basement.

    Jonathan followed me. I smiled, all of my notes were ok and so were my toxins. I found a leather bag and put my notes inside it. "I'll put some of your toxins in a box." Jonathan said.

    "I'm gonna go upstairs to my room." I ran up the stairs and through the hallway. I went up the flight of stairs and went to my room.

   Black and blue surrounded me. My room. I grabbed my journals and pictures. I grabbed my laptop, clothes, shoes, music cds, and my sketchbooks. I heard a creak. I whipped around and saw Jonathan standing at the doorway. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

    "You didn't." He smirked. "I have everything I need."

     "Lets go then." We got out of my hideout and left.

          Jonathan's POV~
    I saw the forest past by us in a blur. Crow kept her promise. We got home in one piece and saw everyone in the living room. Harvey, Joker, Harley, Eddie, Bane, and Jervis. Harley grinned when she saw Crow. "Hiya!" She said bouncing off the couch and giving Crow a hug.

    "Hi."

    "We gotta go guys, catcha later!" Joker chuckled as he walked out of our hideout.

     "See ya next time Crow!" Harley shouted as they left. Harvey stared at Crow. I slid my arm around her. He glared at me.

     "We have to go too Edward." He said standing up. Bane got up and walked out the door. Harvey slowly went past Crow.

    I growled under my breath. Crow looked at me. I ignored it and looked at Jervis. He gave us a goofy smile. "I have nowhere to be." Crow smiled. I could tell she liked him. He is a nice guy..sometimes.

    "Why were they all here?" I asked.

     "Batman." Eddie said. Figured. Crow sat on the couch.

     "So how's it going, Hatter?" she asked.

     "Just fine. No luck on my Alice.." He said sadly.

  "You'll find her soon." she said reassuringly. He smiled. He looked at his watch.

    "I'm late! I'm late! Bye Riddler, bye Dorothy, bye Scarecrow!" He said jumping up.

    "Where ya going?"

      "To search for my darling Alice!" He waved goodbye and left.

      "I have to go to the store, we're going to starve if I don't." Eddie said. He got up and went to his room. Crow got up and grabbed her bags. I reached over and grabbed her box.

    "I'll put these in our lab." She nodded and started heading to our room. I walked to the basement door and walked down the steps. I set down the box. "I wonder.." I examined one of the bottles. It was a putrid green color with a label on it. Sleeping- Distraction. She used this on Batman.

    I heard Eddie leave and I stayed in the lab. Crow came down. "Are you going to work the rest of the day?" she asked. I nodded. "Need help?"

      "I'm fine."

      "Ok..I'll be upstairs cooking. I'll tell you when it's ready." She went back up. I ran my fingers through my hair and fixed my glasses. Time to get to work. I mixed the chemicals trying to find a perfect mix.

    I started writing the contents, not hearing Crow come down the stairs. She wrapped her arms around me. She spun the chair around so I faced her. "Foods done."

     "I'll be up in a minute." She looked at the notes.

       "You need a break."

       "It's only been a few minutes."

       "A few? It's been half an hour already." My eyes widened. I was too caught up in my work.

   I rubbed my forehead and I felt something on my lap. I looked to see Crow sitting on me. "What do you think you're doing?"

     "Trying to get you to stop working so much."

    "I need to work on my fear toxins."

    "They're perfect already." I sighed. She started undoing my tie. Should I stop her? Let it happen! I don't know what's going to happen if I let her. You know what's gonna happen..

   "Crow.."

    "Hmm?"

     "Are you trying to.." She shook her head. Oh thank God, I'm not ready for that yet. You're so pathetic. She pulled on my tie bringing me closer to her. I smirked. We both leaned in. I wrapped my arms around her. I felt her hands on my chest quickly unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands went on my bare chest and I pulled her closer.

   I kissed her more roughly and I moved my hands under her blouse. Crow moaned in the kiss. "Am I interrupting something?" We both stopped and looked at the stairs. Eddie was leaning against the rail smirking. "The food is delicious by the way Crow."

     "I thought I told you you can't come down here."

      "You did." He said walking back up the stairs.

   I looked at Crow and noticed I was still holding her and her hands were still on my chest. She looked down and pulled her hands away. "Nice abs." I looked down and blushed. I eyed her up and down.

    "Nice curves." I smirked. Her cheeks turned pink. I cupped her cheek and gave her a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away. "We'll continue later." She smirked and got off my lap. I stood up and fixed my glasses. She started buttoning my shirt. "I'm not a child."

      "So?" Crow said continuing to fix my shirt. I chuckled. She fixed my tie and we went back upstairs to eat.

                                °________________°

   Thanks for the votes! I dedicated this chapter to Scarecrow fangirls who like intimate scenes, more of this is coming up ;)   If any of you have suggestions I'll think about adding it in my story.
  Two Face is showing interest in Jackie (Crow), what do you think will happen?
What do you think will happen when Jonathan and Jackie "continue" ?
Please try to tell your friends about the story and try to comment and vote, thanks!
                              ~ Aurora