Prologue Part 1

Naruto and Sasuke were fighting in the Valley of the end and Kakashi was about 5 minutes away from them so to naruto and sasuke

Naruto: lets Finish this Sasuke. One last attack.

Sasuke: I couldn't Agree more.

Naruto: RASENGAN

Sasuke: CHIDORI

Naruto: SASUKEEEEEEEEEE

Sasuke: NARUTOOOOOOOOO

Naruto: So in the *coughs blood* End you *coughs more blood* got what you wanted *coughs blood* the Eyes to save Your brother *blood filling lungs* do me one last favor Sasuke.

Sasuke: sure Naruto *crying while Mangekyou Sharingan activated* anything for my bestfriend and brother.

Naruto: help Itachi and Hinata *coughs alot of blood* and protect the village for me *eyes start to gloss over*

Sasuke: i will brother i will *crying his eyes out*

And at this point in time kakashi arrives to see sasuke crying over narutos body.

Kakashi: Sasuke are you alright

Sasuke: no.

Kakashi: why are you crying.

Sasuke: because its naruto.

Kakashi: what about him.

Sasuke: hes dead *in a low voice*

Kakashi: what? Well lets get you back home to konoha.

Sasuke: not until i bury my best friend and brother.

Kakashi: well take his body back and bury his body where ever you want too ok.

Sasuke: ok *picks up narutos body while crying*

Time skip 5 hours back to konoha

Kotetsu: hey isn't that sasuke, naruto and kakashi.

Izumo: it is let them in.

So they go through the gate and then storm and rain clouds start to appear and start raining and sasuke brings narutos body to his house and digs a grave for him and makes a shrine for naruto too.

But what naruto doesn't know he's kinda dead but no one can see him so naruto is just walking around the village and everything was normal until he seen something that would make anyone sick and that was his best friend/Girlfriend yugito nii was getting raped by the villagers of konoha and that makes naruto SNAP like his whole world was just shattered and Naruto awakens something that has been asleep for thousands of years and the pressure around the villagers drops dramatically and they dont know whats happening so the villagers start looking around and they see a Naruto.

Villager 1: hey look its the demon brat.

Villager 2: whats he doing here hes supposed to be dead isnt he.

Villager 3: he is. But lets kill him and end what the fourth started. *grabs a cleaver*

So all the villagers that were there start to surround naruto and they started to attack but something was wrong very wrong.

Naruto: Show them despair Ashimaru.

A sword appears out of no where and naruto starts to butcher the villagers and once they were dead the ally way that they were in was cover in blood and body parts all over the place then naruto walks up to yugito and says.

Naruto: shhhhh its ok its ok im here for you love and i always will and i will be apart of your soul for now and always because i love you Yugito nii and i always will no matter what.

And with that ends the prologue and this is my very first story so if its bad or has any spell mistakes im sorry and if you like it vote on the story and i will try my best to upload new chapters and all that good stuff and if you want a harem, guyxguy or anything like that comment and i will try my best to get all the stories of harem and that so i hope you enjoyed part 1 of tbe prologue.