⇢ Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

The boys finally left Shota's house and Hitoshi left to take Deku home before going home himself. Shota was finally alone in his house, even Hizashi went home.

"Finally, peace and quiet!" Shota says as he stretched his arms up and throws himself on the couch. "They left everything clean, not bad. But wish they would have left me some chips, damn brats.." Shota thought to himself as he begins to wrap himself in his blankets.

As he was about to turn on his TV, Hizashi walks in and says loudly, that it made Shota jump from the couch, "Honey! I'm home!"

Shota glares at Hizashi and snarls at him, "get out now or I'll kill you. I finally get my peace and quiet and I'd like to enjoy it."

"Aw baby, don't be so mean and look, I got you some snacks!" Hizashi says as he holds up a bag of chips and cookies.

Shota's mood lightened at the mention of snacks. "I thought you went home," Shota says as he grabs the bag.

"I did but I went to the store first since I knew the boys ate all the snack and knowing my sweet love, you would want some midnight snacks. See I'm a good boyfriend right?!" Hizashi says with a huge dorky smile. Shota just looks at him, trying not to smile he just throws a pillow at him instead.

Hizashi just laugh knowing Shota hates showing his emotions. "Hey listen, I need to tell you something and it's serious so sit down and shut the hell up." Shota says with a serious face. "If you're breaking up with me then no, I'm not listening to you because I refuse." Hizashi says with a huff and crosses his arms.

"What I have to tell you, you might end up leaving me.." Shota says with a sad voice. Now worried, Hizashi sits next to Shota, scared on what Shota has to say. "Okay so, what I'm about to tell you will change everything so please let me get everything out before you speak.. okay?" Shota says as he holds Hizashi hands.

"Okay babe. Please tell me. I'm listening," Hizashi lightly squeezes Shota hands. Shota takes a deep breathe and begins.

"I have been lying to you. I.. I.. fuck this is hard," Shota was really trying so hard to tell Hizashi but he's just so damn nervous to get the words out.

"It's okay babe, just take your time" Hizashi says trying to reinsure Shota.

"Hitoshi is my son," Shota spits out leaving Hizashi shock. "That's the real reason why his father or I should say my step brother hated me. He knew I was in love with Toshi's mom so he went after her. I was so pissed but I knew she liked him so I left it alone. After some time they got married but he cheated every chance he got. One night she was upset and called me. I went over, we had some drinks and next thing I knew we had sex. Two months later she found out she was pregnant. We knew I was the father but since she was married to my brother and the embarrassment she would face, we decided to keep it quiet but he found out since they didn't have sex around the time she got pregnant. That was the main reason why we fought that night that I got this scar," Shota says as he rubs his scar.

"Even after he left her, since he didn't legally divorced her, he has the last name as the father. It would have been a huge problem if the family found out. They already gave her hell when he left saying it was her fault and if they would have found out about us it would have made it worse. I know it's stupid to keep it quiet. I know Toshi would be happy to know I'm his dad but I'm scared what if he isn't. I don't know what to do." Shota says as he looks down.

Hizashi was shocked and just sat there, holding Shota hands. "I fucked up," Shota whispers to himself. Hizashi leans forward, moving Shota's hair away from his face.

"You didn't fuck up. Trust me, if Hitoshi knows he would be so happy. He will be mad only because you didn't tell him right away and made him live with the name Shinso instead of Aizawa. Otherwise, he will be beyond excited. So why don't you talk to his mom and the two of you can sit down with him and tell him." Hizashi says calmly.

Shota just looks at Hizashi and says with a small laugh, "I love you, you loud mouth." Hizashi just smiles and kisses Shota.

"I know you do and I love you too. But why would you think I'll leave you for this? I honestly believe Hitoshi was your son anyways and I would love it if he was my step son." Hizashi says with a big smile. Shota just laughs as he lays his head on Hizashi's chest pushing him back on the couch.

"I don't know—I was just afraid. Just don't say anything to Toshi until I talk to his mom." Shota says.

"Okay deal. Wow, I have a step son..cool." Hizashi says proudly.

"Shut up, he can only be your step son if we get married." Shota snaps back playfully.

"Well then, let's get married!" Hizashi says excitedly. "No!" Shota quickly says making Hizashi pout like a baby.

"If you want me to marry me, you better ask me in a better way dumbass." Shota stated with red cheeks.

"I will and you will be crying, just wait and see." Hizashi says proudly. Shota just laughs but then let's out a small sigh.

'Fuck! I'm so fucking dumb, why couldn't I tell him? I need to but I don't want to lose him. Fuck!' Shota thought to himself as he lays in Hizashi arm knowing he needs to tell him about the bet. He only has two more days left before it ends so he needs to tell him soon before he finds out.

___________________________
I'm going to try to update at least every two weeks.. key word try!! I'm trying to wrap up this book ( at least to chapter 30 maybe) and start a new one. Maybe one with Deku and Hitoshi? Who knows, I have so many ideas in my notes so let's see. : )