⇢ Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

    Hizashi and Shota walks into a family diner when an older women greets them. "Welcome—ah! Hizashi, welcome back dear. How are you?" The older women says with a smile on her face. "Hi, Chiyo! I'm doing good. Can we get a booth please?" Hizashi asked while giving the older women a sweet smile back. Shota stood there thinking to himself, "Damn, he must come here a lot. Even old women likes him.."

    "Of course, sweetie, come on. Is this a friend of yours?" Chiyo says while looking at Shota with a confused expression. "Huh? Yeah, he's my neighbor, Shota. He's a writer." Hizashi said, putting his arm around Shota. Shota pushes Hizashi's arm off and looks at the older women who is now smiling and lets out a small laugh.

    "Hi, I'm Shota. Nice to meet you." Shota says. "Welcome Shota. I'm Chiyo, the owner of this diner. Hizashi is one of my regular customers, hope you will be too." Chiyo replied. Shota just smiles and nods. She shows them their table they'll be sitting at and hands them the menu and Hizashi orders two beers.

    "You must come here everyday." Shota said while looking over the menu. "Yeah, Chiyo's food is amazing. You should try the meatloaf, it's freaking awesome!" Hizashi replied while licking his lips. Shota snorts at Hizashi's expression then relooks over the menu. "So boys, do you know what you want?" Chiyo asked waiting to take the order.

    "I'll get my usual please." Hizashi replied as he hands Chiyo his menu. "Mozzarella sticks, meatloaf with mash potatoes and mac and cheese. And white bread with butter." Chiyo says without even writing it down. "Yup, you know me so well." Hizashi laughed. Chiyo just lets out a small laugh then looks over to Shota for his order. "Um, can I please get a order of onion rings and since Hizashi says it's awesome an order of meatloaf with mac and cheese and broccoli." Shota says as he hands the menu back to Chiyo.

    "Oh, what a good boy~ He likes vegetables. Maybe you should get Hizashi to eat some." Chiyo said with a laugh as she walks away. "Ew, I hate vegetables. Besides, isn't potatoes a vegetables?" Hizashi yells back at Chiyo.

    "You're worse than a kid." Shota rolled his eyes then laughs. "Whatever. I just don't like them." Hizashi says making a disgusted face while making gagging sounds. Shota just laughs at Hizashi more and shook his head. While waiting for their meal, Hizashi sees a familiar face.

    "Oh, hey! If it isn't Mr. Popular." Hizashi calls out to the person. Shota turns around to see who Hizashi is talking to and sees a face he hasn't seen in years. "Huh? Oh, hey Hizashi! How's it going?" Says the tall muscular man with blond hair.

    "Hey Toshinori, just having dinner with a friend." Hizashi says while pointing to Shota. "Shota, is that you?" Toshinori asked looking shock. "Hey Nori, how's it been?" Shota says nervously with a little smile. "Wow! How many years since I've last saw you? How you doing?" Toshinori asked as he push Hizashi to the side to sit with them.

    "Hey man, what the hell? And how do you two know each other?" Hizashi asked confusingly, upset that Toshinori is seating with them. "We use to go to the same college, right Shota?" Toshinori says with a smile. "Yeah, we did. It's been, like.. what? 5 years since we last saw each other. I'm doing good. How about you Nori? How do you two know each other?" Shota questioned.

    "Ah, we work together. I just started working at the school this year." Toshinori says with a smile. "Hm, that's good. You always wanted to be a teacher. You know Toshi goes to the same school right?" Shota said while drinking his beer.

    "Oh! So it is him! I knew he looked familiar. He grew up since the last time I saw him. Isn't he dating Midoriya..? Ah, Chiyo can I please get a beer and my usual." Toshinori asked when he saw Chiyo and smiles. "Same as Hizashi but with a side of broccoli. You boys needs to try some new things." Chyio says with a small sigh as she walks back into the kitchen.

    "Guess you come here a lot too, huh?" Shota asked with a laugh. "Of course! Chyio's meatloaf is awesome." Toshinori replied with a loud laugh and Hizashi agreed with him. "Damn, these two together are so damn loud.." Shota thought to himself. "Anyways, how do you know Toshi and Deku are dating?" Shota questioned trying to get these two loud mouths to stop laughing.

    "Oh, Midoriya told me. Only because I caught them kissing in the stairs." Toshinori says with a nervous chuckle and a slight blush. "Damn.. my nephew couldn't keep his hands to himself while in school." Shota snorts while shaking his head.

    "Expect, it was Midoriya who started it.." Toshinori replied, and both Hizashi and Shota looks at him with a shocked expression. "Wait, wait, wait what!? Izuku started it?" Hizashi asked as he blinks a couple of times. "Yup, I always catch them and it's always Midoriya who starts it. But it's not like Shinso has a problem with it." Toshinori scratched the back of his neck with another nervous chuckle.

    "Damn, didn't know he had it in him." Shota said with a laugh. Chiyo brings out the food and all three starts eating and talking about Hitoshi and Deku. After a few beers and some chocolate cake, Hizashi starts to question Toshinori about his own love life.

    "Hey, have you asked out Ms. Midoriya yet?" Hizashi questioned, laughing after seeing Toshinori choke on his beer and turning bright red. "What? Why would you ask me?" Toshinori says quickly.

    "Wait, you like Deku mom?" Shota asked, wanting to know more. "Yeah, he has a huge~ crush on her ever since the first day of school. Izuku forgot his ID at home and she came to bring it to him. Toshinori meet with her and he instantly fell in love. She likes him too because now every time she comes to the school and they both talk to each other, they turn red and it's so adorable! All the teacher ships them together, as the female students likes to say." Hizashi says with holding his hands together like a school girl reading a love story.

    "Hizashi stop it.. We are just friends and besides, I have to think about Midoriya and how he'll feel. What if he doesn't want me to date his mom?" Toshinori says looking down at his beer sadly. "Deku is a good kid. And he knows your a good man, Nori. I know he won't have a problem with it. He wants his mom to be happy and if you make her happy, he will be happy, too." Shota says as he taps Toshinori hands with a small smile.

    "Yeah, like Shota says, Izuku knows you're a good person. And I know for a fact he looks up to you so why don't you talk to him first and see what he says. I know he'll be happy to have someone like you dating his mother." Hizashi replied while patting Toshinori shoulders. "Thanks guys. I think I will do that." Toshinori says with a smile. After some time, the three left the diner and walked home.

    "That was nice of Toshinori to pay for everything.." Hizashi says as he stretched out his arms over his head and softly sighs. "Yeah, Nori is a good guy." Shota says with a small smile. Hizashi looks over to Shota and finally asks him the questions that's been bugging him for a while. "Have you and Toshinori ever.. you know.." Hizashi asked, side eyeing the black haired man.

    "What? Oh. No, we never did. Besides, he's straight." Shota chuckled as he hits Hizashi in the arm for even asking that. "Ow, you didn't have to hit me. I'm just wondering because you call him Nori all the time. So I thought you two had something in the past." Hizashi says with a pout as he rubs his hit arm.

    "I don't know, I just started calling him that because it was easier to say. I'm too lazy to say his full name and since he didn't mind me calling him Nori I just kept it like that." Shota explains as he rubs the back of his neck.

    "Well.. what about me? What nickname you're gonna give me?" Hizashi asked with a big smile. "Oh.. I'll just call you either dumbass or loud mouth." Shota says with a laugh as Hizashi stops in his track.

    "You're so mean, you know that." Hizashi whines lightly with a pout. Shota laughs at Hizashi before walking slowly behind him like a kid who was told he couldn't get candy. "If you don't hurry up I'm not fucking you tonight." Shota says with a sly smile. Hizashi's eyes widen and he runs to catch up to Shota and hugs him from behind. "Stop it, we're outside." Shota grumbles as he tries to push Hizashi off but it no use.

    "Can we use the gag ball?" Hizashi whispers in Shota's ear with a smirk on his own face. "Heh. But I'm putting it on you since you moan so loudly." Shota snorts a laugh and shoves his hands in his pockets. Hizashi smiles widely and holds on to Shota tighter, and let's just say, that night was one crazy and sexy night..

_____________
Did y'all enjoy (;