Chapter-2

Your pov

For a start, I woke up and looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 11:30am.

I kept staring at the clock, confused, as if it forgotten something... Wait... SHIT I MEANT TO MEET UP WITH AIZAWA IN HALF AN HOUR!

I fell out of bed and onto the pile of pillows that I have sitting there, from my previous experienced of falling out of bed, and stood up and got changed into casual clothes.

By the time I got changed and got all my stuff ready, it was already 11:55

I was about to turn into spring joy and zoom out the door until I felt my phone buzz, I opened it and checked the messages.

Unknown number

Sender: is this the right number?

Y/n: I dunno, who r u?

Sender: Aizawa Shota, who are you?

Y/n: its me, L/n Y/n, how'd u get my number?

Aizawa: I'll tell you when you get here considering you are 2 minutes late and counting

Y/n: oh btw, where we meeting up?

Aizawa: at the Café café, down town, I'm already there

Y/n: kk bai, see u there ヽ(^o^)丿

And with that our little talk ended and I transformed into Spring Joy and bounced my way towards the Café Café

When I got there, I saw Aizawa sitting there having a cup of coffee.

I walk up towards the counter while waving at Aizawa and ordered a hot chocolate.

I got my order, paid my money and walked over to the table with my hot chocolate in Hand.

I pulled out the seat across from him and say down sipping at my hot chocolate.

"You're 10 minutes late," I jumped when he said that, I wasn't expecting him to speak.

"So?"

"I'm saying that I don't like it when people are late," he sipped his coffee.

"Then I'll make sure to do it next time," I smirked.

We drank the last of our drinks while catching up on life and how Present Mic is going to start his own shows and stuff. We both looked out the window and saw it was quite late, so we said our goodbyes and headed home.

While walking home, I saw a park with kids playing In it. One of the kids were on the ground while a blonde was walking towards them with their fists sparking.

I looked at the kid on the ground and saw a familiar green blob run over and protect the little kid.

The kid on the ground got up and ran away when everyone was concentrated on the green haired boy.

The blonde then shoved the greenie on the ground while calling him Deku because he is useless and stuff.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran over to the group and stood in front of Izuku making the gang stop and look at me confused.

"Do you mind? What did he do to you anyways?" I asked.

The blonde looked at me angrily and said, " he was being a quirkless Deku! You stupid old lady!"

"First of all, he isn't a Deku, so what is he's quirkless, that just makes him unique! Also in not that old, in only in my twenties, now buzz off or I'll have to deal with you myself," I snarkily replied, pissed off that the kid called me old.

I turned into red-eyes and opened the eye that makes anyone who stares into it see their worst nightmare.

The blonde and his gang ran away out of fear and I turned to Izuku.

"WOOAAAHHH!!! IS THIS ANOTHER FORM!!! HOW MANY EYES DO YOU HAVE? WHY ARW THERE ARMS ON HOUR HEAD? WHAT ABILITES DO YOU HAVE? DOES EACH EYE HAVE A DIFFERENT ABILITY? HOW MANY EYES CAN YOU OPEN AT ONCE? HOW LONG CAN YOU OPEN AN EYE?" Izuku bombarded me with questions once again while getting his pen and notebook out of nowhere.

I transformed back to normal and said, "we will talk as much as we can about my quirk when I take you back to your Mum, now, who was he?"

"He was my friend Bakugou! He likes to get carried away sometimes, we have nicknames for eachother, his is Kacchan and mi es is Deku... B-because... I'm useless..." He now had tears in His eyes.

"Hey, I think Deku is a cute name for you, it sounds like dekiru which means to be able to do, and I think you could become a hero, even if your quirkless, also, being quirkless don't that bad, it makes you more unique, bow let's get you home so I can show you the rest of my forms" I explained, giving him a sweet smile.

Izuku cheered up and gave me his cute cinnamon roll smile.

"There's my little cinnamon roll, now let's go home, its been a long day," I said as he grabbed my hand and we both walked to his home.

When we got to his home, I chapped the door and Inko appeared from behind the door.

"Oh hello Y/n, what are you doing here?" Inko started while noticing Izuku holding my hand, "Izuku come in and go to your room and get changed for bed, I'll be up in a minute, what happened to Izuku this time?" She ended with concern In her voice.

"I didn't know kids could be so mean these days, this Kacchan kid was calling him Deku while his two flunkies were getting ready to beat him up, he was lucky I was there, either that or he gets beat up," I explained to her.

"He doesn't seem as bad as the other time he came back from the park, he seems more happy, more full of hope, what did you do?"

"I just told him that he could become a hero and that Deku is a good name, and explained to him that it sounds like dekiru,"

"Ah, I see, it's good to have someone like you in his life, someone who like to keep things positive,"  Inko said as I looked at my watch and saw that my night shift was almost about to start.

"Sorry, I would love to stay and chat and show Izuku my other forms, but my night shift is about to start, bye, I promise to stop by tomorrow though,"

"OK! Bye, see you tomorrow!" She waved as she closed the door and I went on my way to get ready for my night shift.

Word count 1096